Domain Name and Social Media Coordinator to H&M Online Sales
Are you ready to become an important part of the digital journey of the H&M group? H&M Online Sales is now looking for a Domain Name and Social Media Coordinator.
H&M Online Sales is an expanding function – over the past three years we have opened more than 25 new markets and now offer e-com in more than 40 markets. This global digital journey will continue with the opening of several new markets in the years ahead. Our main focus is to maximize sales, profit and brand strength in all digital channels. To reach our goal to become the #1 global online fashion destination we need talents with strong interest in e-commerce. Are you ready for this challenge?
The Online Legal & Domain team is a significant part of H&M Online Sales with the focus to secure that H&M and all brands within the H&M group is legally compliant online and to drive traffic to our stores by optimizing our online presence. The team consists of Legal Counsels and experts within the Domain and Social Media Brand Protection area and we are responsible for all domain names and new social media registrations within H&M group.
In the role as Domain Name and Social Media Coordinator you will maintain and develop our domain and social media strategy, constantly evaluating the best ways to increase global brand awareness and traffic to our sites and stores. You will become an important part of the H&M group, working in close collaboration with other countries and functions such as Marketing, Legal and IT. H&M group currently consists of 7 independent brands: H&M, H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday and Arket.
The job of a Domain Name and Social Media Coordinator at H&M Online Sales comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your main responsibilities are to:
- Maintain the domain name portfolio and strategy, coordinating with internal stakeholders across the company as well as external agencies
- Maintain the social media brand protection strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company as well as external agencies
- Act as an advisor to legal department and all H&M brands on acquisition and legal actions for domain names and domain name owners profiting our brand
- Coordinate business requirements and be an active part in projects for social media or domain related areas. This role is focused a lot between Marketing, Legal & IT.
- Keep up to date with trends in global social media management and the domain name industry
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
- Manage and support our agencies, ensuring a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Assist all departments and H&M brands (Sales, Buying Office, Press and local Marketing teams) in maintaining business requirements in accordance with Domain Name Policy and Social Media Brand Protection Policy
- Coordinate between Marketing, IT and all H&M brands editorial teams on how to implement and work actively with traffic optimization
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. In order to be successful in this role, we also believe you have:
- Passion for marketing and communication
- Experience from working with social media
- Understanding of Intellectual Property Rights, Trademarks and Copyright, connected to social media
- Understanding and ability to support legal aspects within e-commerce
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, in both Swedish and English. Additional languages are of high value
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Capable of thinking outside the box and create new ideas
- Ability to maintain domain strategies and coordinating with stakeholders within the H&M group. Constantly evaluate the best search strategy to increase brand awareness and traffic to our sites and stores
Appreciated additional skills:
- Domain name knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SEM and SEO
- Experience in working with omni-channel and customer experience
- Web analytic and Marketing skills
- Knowledge of DNS (Domain Name System) and/or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Experience from e-commerce and/or physical retail
The ever-increasing development pace and new opportunities will require commitment from you, but in return you will get a lot of challenges and the possibility to make a difference!
This is a fulltime position located at the head office in Stockholm.
Do you want to join our global digital journey and be part of something no one has done before? Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than September 3 rd 2017.http://mediejobb.info/domain-name-social-media-coordinator-hm-online-sales/https://i2.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HM.png?fit=1024%2C674https://i2.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HM.png?resize=150%2C150Sociala MediaStockholm