Digital Specialist at Amgen
A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential. Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its biologics manufacturing expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives with a presence in more than 50 countries worldwide and over 18 000 dedicated employees. Amgen AB, the Nordic & Baltic affiliate of Amgen, was founded in 1995 and has ca 230 employees. HQ is located in Solna, Sweden, with additional offices in Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Vilnius.
For Amgen Nordic and Baltic HQ we are now looking for a full time Digital Channel/CRM Specialist. The person will work in an international team and will report to Commercial Excellence Manager.
In this role, the Digital Channel/CRM Specialist will plan, execute & assess digital marketing projects aligned with internal stakeholders. The person will also support CRM related tasks and analyses within the organization.
We offer a unique possibility to gain insight into the pharmaceutical markets in the Nordic & Baltic countries at an exciting time of new product launches. This role will have a crucial role in coordinating and driving new cross functional projects within CRM/digital marketing area. The work will involve collaboration with multiple teams and will bring the possibility to broaden knowledge by hands-on experience.
The position is based in Solna, Sweden. Occasional traveling to the Nordic & Baltic countries and our European HQ in Switzerland will be required.
- Coordinate digital channel projects in the affiliate
- Plan, manage and implement digital campaigns working closely with internal teams and external agencies.
- Optimize and analyze websites. Provide support in SEO (search engine optimization) analysis for websites
- Work closely with business to align digital and content strategy across platforms and channels
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Analysis of digital metrics using Google Analytics
- Deliver reporting & post implementation reviews to ensure continuous improvement of digital marketing campaigns and programs
- Ensure knowledge transfer to all stakeholders on affiliate level
- Support CRM related tasks:
User & system administration for MI (main CRM tool used in Amgen)
Reporting on CRM KPIs
- University degree in engineering, physics or mathematics supported with experience in digital marketing. Alternatively degree in another relevant field (business administration/economy) supported by proven record of strong technical & computational skills
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with Digital Media and in Digital Marketing with solid understanding of content management
- Experience in implementing and administering of digital channels (webinars, webcasts, websites, e-mail marketing)
- Experience in monitoring/tracking of digital activities
- Strong knowledge of SEO & Digital Analytics
- Ability to work with very large sets of data with ease
- Strong skills in Excel
- Knowledge of legal basis for digital marketing in Nordics is a merit (especially in pharma) as well as high level proficiency in one of the Nordic languages
- Analytical – Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills with the business in focus
- Business and results oriented
- Strong self-starter and learner
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Communicates clearly, with credibility and confidence.
- Flexibility & ability to work with shifting priorities; embrace new/evolving responsibilities
- Capable of making decisions – Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Humble and open-minded