Digital Sales Manager to eBerry at Nordic Choice Hotels
In 25 years we have challenged status quo in the hotel industry. And we promise to continue to do so. As long as we make sure our employees feel free to be themselves, we will never be average. Today we are 15.000 people from 170 different countries, which we believe is a remarkable strength. All of them have a unique talent, and they bring their own unique story to the table. We are diversity in practice, and we love it.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the best omni experience in the industry, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle free travel experience.
The ideal candidate has a finger on the pulse of new developments in digital sales & ecommerce. You have the ability to effectively gather and understand the business requirements and translate them into effective digital marketing strategies. In this role, you will be fully responsible for the execution of all paid media marketing campaigns across all acquisition channels while managing a team of 6 digital specialists.
- Responsible for managing a team of 6 digital specialists including day-to-day management, mentoring and training
- Lead Pay Per Click (PPC) media strategies across search, social, display and other digital advertising platforms
- Ensure delivery against company KPIs and targets
- Build relationships with media vendors and technology companies/partners, and possess the ability to negotiate favorable rates
- Experience within Paid Search, RTB Display, Online Video, Social Media and Web Analytics
- Strong leadership capabilities combined with solid technical know-how
- Ability to contribute to company’s thought leadership on industry topics
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and design techniques, and share learnings with the rest of the team
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, articulate a vision and create the supporting marketing plans and campaigns
- 5 years of relevant experience in a digital department managing complex paid media initiatives and strategies
- Previous experience in a people management role is required
- Proven ability to effectively grow and manage a team
- Experience of managing larger acquisition budgets >100K€/month
- Detail-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Solid ability to think creatively and analyze deliverables
What We Offer
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Employee discount, and friends & family prices at our 190+ hotels
- Amazing open and friendly atmosphere with the best people on board and plenty of opportunities to integrate with each other
- Sports activities: Bellmanstafetten, Holmenkollstafetten etc.
- Gym membership
- Modern office in Stockholm/Kista – possibility to work from Oslo
- Collective agreement and a competitive salary
- 6 weeks of paid vacation already from your first year
Don´t hesitate to send in your application!http://mediejobb.info/digital-sales-manager-to-eberry-at-nordic-choice-hotels/MarknadsföringStockholm