Digital Retail Strategist at Zound Industries International
Based out of Stockholm, Sweden, Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time.
The house of Zound includes a portfolio of distinctive brands; Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We are a fast growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 200 employees in our offices in Sweden (HQ), France, US and China.
Expanding the retail team
This is great opportunity to join one of Sweden’s fastest growing businesses and to be part of a multidisciplinary organization where we create magic together. Our retail department is the link between our brands and the trade marketing department and is focused on creating concepts to display all our brands including production of POS material, shop-in-shops and tradeshow booths for the global market. As we have an online first approach and digital sales is growing, we have established a new role within the organization – a Digital Retail Strategist.
In this role, your mission is to establish global digital strategies for our retailors and in close collaboration with the trade marketing department advise the retailors to develop their sales execution in digital channels. Your goal is also build up this new function from scratch, set ways of working, and making sure we have the right skills and competences.
Secure retailors’ digital sales growth
- Map out and analyze how our brands and products are presented at our retailors’ digital channels in close collaboration with our trade marketing managers in all regions
- Analyze the whole digital customer journey from driving traffic to conversion optimization and customer follow up
- Establish global digital strategies and guidelines to develop our retailers’ presentation of our brands and products in digital channels to drive more sales
- Act as an advisor with an omnichannel perspective to optimize digital presence at our retailors websites, social media channels, and web shops according to brand guidelines
Establish the function & team management
- Establish the function within the retail team, set strategies and ways of working with digital channels, processes, and routines
- Manage a small team of one Online Graphic Designer as well as external suppliers/agencies and local/regional stakeholders
- Train our trade marketing managers to become even stronger in digital performance marketing
- Experience from establishing digital retail sales strategies: 1-2 years at an agency or working as an inhouse digital marketer
- Digital performance marketing experience: 2-4 years of experience working with digital performance marketing – SEM, SEO, CRO, display, social, affiliates, and optimizing digital customer journeys on both web and mobile
- Industry experience: Consumer products, FMCG, lifestyle, sport, or telecom
- Leadership skills: Ability to lead cross functional teams and projects in different departments
- Interpersonal skills: You have good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with our retail partners as well as our own brand and sales teams. You have the ability to possess the confidence to deal with senior staff as to discuss and educate the on digital performance marketing techniques. You have a strong self-drive and can act on your own.
- International: Meriting if candidate has international experiences and different cultural understanding.
- Language: English is required
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of working for Sweden’s most dynamic company, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously, but no later than May 31st.
We´re looking forward to your application!