Digital merchandising admin at ACNE Studios
The Digital Commerce department manages the company’s fast-growing global e-commerce business as well as the development and execution of digital marketing and omni-channel strategies.
We are looking for a Digital merchandising admin to join our small team of digital merchandisers at the Acne Studios head office in Stockholm. As a Digital merchandising admin you will be assisting with the site administration of the online shop and support in creating and maintaining an easy-to-shop experience. You will be working closely with a team of digital merchandisers, front-end developers and the creative team, with the objective of optimizing sales in the long term. As part of the Digital Commerce department you are a great team player with strong administrative and communication skills.
The position will report to the Global online merchandising manager.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Visual merchandising of the online shop. Presentation of the products and collections throughout the seasons
- Site administration, such as publishing new products, optimizing the menu options, administrating promotion codes, etc.
- Obtain and administrate product specific information, such as search criteria and garment measurements
- Stock allocation based on specific market needs
- Planning and execution of e-mail newsletter send outs. Segmentation of newsletter recipients. Follow up and propose best practice
- Take actions to increase conversion rate and average order size
- Sales and web analysis and reporting
- Together with the Digital Commerce team, develop the online shop design and initiate new features and online tools
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Experience from e-commerce software is desired
- Experience from web analytic tools, – such as Google Analytics, is desired
- Work experience within the fashion industry is a plus
- Strong excel skills are needed
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask that you submit your application as soon as possible. Please include both a resume and cover letter in your application.http://mediejobb.info/digital-merchandising-admin-at-acne-studios/E-commerceStockholm