Digital Media Specialist at Oatly Germany
The Oatly Department of Mind Control (ODMC) in Malmö (Sweden) is looking for a Digital Media Specialist. The role will be a part of the media team within our Creative department and is accountable for the planning, implementation and tracking of digital media plans.
The Digital Media Specialist is the connective thread between campaign strategic planning and day to day management of campaigns, so you must be able to balance both at the same time. You will partner with the Media Strategists to set the strategic tone and direction for planning deliverables and assist in the creation of detailed media plans and presentations.
What we will be looking for:
PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
- Ability to manage the end to end planning and buying process of paid digital media.
- Highly skilled in Google Campaign Manager, GoogleAds, DV360 etc., as well as Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok platforms.
- Understand digital media fundamentals and can create engaging rationale for digital media choices.
- Some knowledge of the dynamics of all media: how each media channel performs alone, how they perform together, and how they are constantly changing.
- Skilled in negotiation tactics, willing to engage to push for a better deal.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to deliver day to day tasks.
- Ability to foster strong, cohesive working relationships and provide clear details of planning and implementation to others when relevant.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively and formulate solutions.
- Understanding of key research and analytics sources.
- Strong understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements.
- Ability to report campaign findings and articulate strategic insight key learning after each and every campaign.
- Be proactive in all ways (e.g. meet deadlines, internal team regroups, monitoring creative team needs).
BE A FIRST CLASS RELATIONSHIP BUILDER AND PEOPLE PERSON
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration.
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels.
- Be capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Proactively explore and recommend ways to further service and grow media vendor relationships.
- Build strong partner relationships to foresee future needs and provide information to media strategists and creatives.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and developments, and bring them to the attention of the ODMC in a timely manner.
- Keep an eye on programmatic trends and maintain some knowledge and understanding.
BE AN ANALYTICAL THINKER
- Create and articulate clear performance metrics and develop associated reports that measure KPI’s.
- Analyze historical and current campaign results to optimize learning and ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide strategic market insights, trends and pricing benchmarks.
- Manage multiple campaign across multiple markets whilst monitoring market budgets and adherence to KPI’s.
BE A BRILLIANT CAMPAIGN MANAGER
- Own the buying and implementation of all paid digital campaigns and initiatives. Plan, coordinate and support local markets as well as external partners. Execute, optimise and analyse the plan accordingly.
- Establish time frame and deliverables for execution of digital plans and manage expectations on deliverables.
- Manage budgets and deliver campaigns on target and on time.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of all finance and booking systems.
- Attention to detail is imperative. ODMC demands excellence in execution every time.
IF YOU HAVE SOME OF THE ABOVE AND MOST OF THE BELOW, WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
- 2-3 years experience in digital media planning and buying gained at a communication agency or brand side role.
- Knowledge and/or interest in digital content production.
- Excellent command of English and Swedish language, verbal and written.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and complete assignments within deadline.
- Approachable and flexible, with a positive attitude that is willing to make last minute changes to make the work better.
- Strong interest in sustainability