Digital Media Producer at Wellspect HealthCare
Wellspect Healthcare, with headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden, is a leading global provider of innovative medical devices with a focus on helping people suffering from urinary retention or chronic constipation. Every day, more than 1 100 employees are dedicated to make a difference for those who need our products and services.
Many of the people we serve have a spinal cord injury, enlarged prostate, spina bifida or multiple sclerosis. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intermittent urinary catheters, with LoFric® as our most known brand.
As a help to those with chronic or severe constipation we have developed what likely is the world’s most advanced irrigation system, the Navina Systems™, combining a high degree of user convenience, clinical effectiveness and connectivity into one really smart system. Wellspect HealthCare has a presence in more than 30 countries, and is a part of Dentsply Sirona, the worlds´ largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies with global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.wellspect.com and www.dentsplysirona.com for more information.
Digital Media Producer / Publisher at Corporate Marketing Communication, Wellspect HealthCare
Awesome digital native wanted with the experience of a dinosaur, the mindset of a teenager and a passion for people. We are looking for a team player who, like us, wants to make a real difference for people who really need our products – even though they seldom want them.
About the position
You will collaborate with the members of the online team to produce new stories for the web and social media to engage audiences on digital platforms and in social channels.
- Produce, direct, edit and publish visuals and multimedia content (audio/video/graphics/photography) for events, trade shows and product marketing groups.
- Create internal company videos, promotional social video content and other marketing-related projects.
- Publish content in our CMS.
- Support the online team with web related issues.
- Making sure the visual concept follows Wellspect’s corporate brand guidelines.
Who you are
We picture someone with a straight-forward attitude who respects and enjoys working in a team. A person who is structured and focuses on creating result. You like a good challenge and enjoys a good laugh. Someone with an eye for design and enough creative energy to give wings to our online communication. Someone to count on.
We believe you have:
- a target group-centric mindset, keeping in mind that we’re an inhouse team, working to support our users and health care professionals on a global scale.
- A reputation as an ace in web design.
- knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
- a flair for photography and basic video production, motion graphics (2D, if possible 3D animation).
- experience with inbound marketing and the customer journey.
- A background as graphic designer and photographer.
- excellent communication and writing skills in English. Knowledge of Swedish is desirable.
Although the above skills are necessary, your personality is even more important.
Good to know
You will report to the Head of Wellspect Marketing Communication and placed at our headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden. Preferably we want to fill this position as soon as possible, but finding the right individual is key to us. For more information, please contact recruiting manager, Jan Hörling, Vice President of Central Marketing, phone +46 70 536 3054.
Please apply no later than November 15, 2019. Please note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.http://mediejobb.info/digital-media-producer-at-wellspect-healthcare/Design & GrafikMölndal