Digital & Media Marketing Manager at Pernod Ricard
The Malibu & Kahlúa Content & Digital team is recruiting a highly digital savvy Marketing Manager that knows what it takes to build passion brands in the new era of marketing.
The new Marketing Manager will join a highly passionate and dedicated team that is working closely together to further fuel business growth and make Malibu a global icon of summer.
We are looking for a candidate that will strongly contribute to accelerating the shift towards a digital and influencer driven marketing model for Malibu. The new Marketing Manager has extensive knowledge from digital marketing, new channels and influencer partnerships combined with strong leadership and collaboration skills.
During the past years, Malibu has shifted its communication towards a digital and influencer driven marketing model in order to more effectively reach and convert the target group of the brand. The ambition is to keep leading the way within Pernod Ricard in digital acceleration and innovation (tech & services) and accelerate the usage of consumer behavioral data to be in a position to address the right consumer, at the right time with the right message.
The main purpose of this role is to lead the development of the global content and communications strategy, plans and assets to ensure continued business growth for the Malibu brand.
- Deliver the right messages to the consumers that matter for our business
- Impact on global marketing KPIs, from awareness to consideration and desirability, to purchase/consumption and loyalty/advocacy
- Help define the right content and media strategies
- Lead digital channel planning incl. channel specific content development and production
- Influencer collaborations content creation, talent liaison, 360 PR strategies and management of brand & publishing partnerships (Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Vice etc)
- Ensure strong ROI of our digital marketing investments
- Setting up & analyzing key performance metrics, and managing budgets
- Master of analytics to unearth invaluable info about target consumers
- Spread a digital transformation culture among internal stakeholders
- Challenge creative agencies and media partners
- Measurement of campaign results and support ongoing brand performance tracking
- Identify breakthrough digital & tech innovation opportunities to increase consumer and ultimately business value
- Budget planning and management
Core success indicators
- Uptake of Strategy and asset adoption rate by markets
- Performance of campaign/assets (buzz, reach) and impact on brand equity
- Strong partnerships with lead market marketing teams
- Top-line Volume Growth
- Leadership role model for team & contribution to development of others
Internally this role will work primarily in close collaboration with the other Content & Digital positions, Brand Strategy and Trade Marketing teams, the In-House Content Studio and IT Marketing Solutions. On-going interactions with PR Headquarter and lead market companies will also be required.
Externally this role will work with a network of agencies and production partners as well as media and content partners.
- Minimum 7 years of international digital/influencer marketing experience. Either within a major FMCG companies, spirits, car industry, luxury goods, fashion, or digital native companies or at an agency potentially worked as a planner, producer, account director or new media company
- Leadership skills are essential – this job requires you to influence others and drive results through collaboration
- Excellent marketing communications skills with focus on strong overall digital content and channel acumen and knowledge, inclusion of digital, programmatic, social & search, together with familiarity of social listening tools and reports are key.
- Experience from organizations that have undergone a digital transformation of their marketing team is a merit
- Adaptability in the ever-changing digital space and the ability to think like a consumer
- Excellent communication skills
- High rate of throughput
- Strategic perspective coupled with commercial orientation
- Ability to find creative solutions be flexible and work with limited resources
- Fluent in English
- University degree in business/marketing
- International experience highly desirable
- Ability to travel 25%