Digital Media Coordinator Nordics at Findus
Since 2015 Findus is a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s No 1 frozen food company, with brands like Findus, Birds Eye, Aunt Bessies and Iglo. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we are proud of the products we produce. Our objective is to continue to grow through reaching more consumers with our loved brands and contribute to a sustainable everyday life. Last year we welcomed 3 new brands to our family and went from 5000 to 8000 employees represented in 22 countries.
Findus is the leading FMCG company within frozen food in the Nordics. Quality and taste as well as health and sustainability have been key for the business since the start in the 1940s. Our commitment is that we want to make it easier for everyone to cook tasty, nutritious, and sustainable food, every day. We are currently forming a new Nordic HQ in Malmö in Sweden. As part of the Nordic Marketing organization, we are building our future Nordic Media team.
About the job
Are you an excellent coordinator, with good understanding of digital media and a passion for all kind of Media looking for a new challenge? Join us and be our new Nordic Digital Media Coordinator.
The Nordic Digital Media Coordinator will be the key coordinating function in paid and owned media within the Nordic Media team and will be critical in supporting the media team to deliver the digital transformation to the Media effectiveness journey. This person will be part of the Nordic Media team, reporting to the Head of Media Nordics with the objective to secure coordination and execution of all media activation and nurture a collaborative, innovative and future-facing approach that positions and utilizes media as a growth lever. You will work in close collaboration with the Media team, Nordic Brand Managers to secure relevant communication, the local Trade Managers to align media with in-store activation, as well as agencies and partners to support the operating model across Nomad Foods to drive media effectiveness.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Secure the implementation of best practice media guidelines, toolkits and processes that drive greater Media effectiveness for all Media activities.
- Coordinate with Nordic Brand Managers, creative agencies, and production agencies to secure creative asset creation, local adaptation, timings and deadlines across all paid channels according to media plans and Nordic content plan.
- Support the implementation and execution of the test and learn programme.
- Coordinate and ensure accurate, consistent, and clear media performance reporting.
- Work monthly with the Web agency to follow up on targets and secure Findus websites across the Nordics and coordinate with Nordic Brand managers.
- Support the Media Manager and participate in monthly SEO & SEM meetings with media agency. Coordinate and secure implementation of actions with the Web agency.
- Work monthly with the Social Media agency to follow up on targets and secure activation according to the Nordic annual content plan to make sure that Findus social media accounts are relevant and engaging across the Nordics.
- Edit and create marketing material.
- Support the development of e-commerce and search strategy
- Be a driver for synergies and optimizations.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- A degree in Marketing from University or equivalent
- 1-3 years of digital media incl. paid social, programmatic, paid search and SEO (at the advertiser, an agency or consultancy)
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Knowledge of the latest media trends.
- Experience from working with media measurement & KPIs
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems (preferably Sitecore)
- Knowledge in Google analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience from FMCG/CPG
- Experience working with agencies
- Project management experience and excellent coordination skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong operational and collaborative skills
- A can do attitude
- Good knowledge in Swedish, Norwegian, and English language, both speech and writing.
- Great personal and career development
- A culture that incorporates our core values; we love our brand and the food we produce, we are accountable, we keep it simple to act fast and we are never fully satisfied and always striving
- An international environment full of energy with high performing and passionate colleagues
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Monday breakfast and social activities with colleagues
- Fruits for everybody, every day
- New facilities at Dockan, Malmö
- Collective agreement & benefits package
Some of our Sustainability highlights in Sweden
- Reduced of food waste in our factories year by year. In 2021 we reduced edible food waste with 17,4%
- Proud member of Hållbar Livsmedelskedja (Sustainable Food Chain)
- Proud member in Matmissionen, a national project to establish the first digital national food bank
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea “Ebba” is climate certified by Svenskt Sigill
Read our Nordic & Global sustainability report from 2021 here.
About the position & application
This is a fulltime position, and we’d like the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
For any questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Anna Knutsson on email@example.com . Any other questions reach out to Maria Pressing (HR) on firstname.lastname@example.org