Digital Marketing Specialist for Expekt.com
Betclic group is Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the Ability to Express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino.
For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employ creative people who’ll help us build innovative solutions for our players.
We’re looking for a driven person that wants to evolve his/her skills in digital marketing together with the team at Expekt in our Stockholm office. In this role, you will be part of the acquisition team and will work closely with several internal functions, such as design, affiliation & campaign planning among others.
Your responsibility includes to plan, purchase, set up, launch, optimise and follow up on digital campaigns across the Expekt markets. Your day to day tasks will include everything from strategy to execution, with campaign planning & setups, ordering of design material, as well as negotiation and contact with media houses.
Are you the Digital Specialist we are looking for?
We want you to have a lot of ideas around how we can improve and make our marketing efforts more efficient. You most probably have an analytic mindset and see room for improvements in everything you do. You have the ability to understand and suggest changes to our marketing mix to get the best return on our spend.
This is an opportunity for you to reshape and develop the marketing efforts of Expekt.comin a very dynamic context over several European markets. Expekt.com is a very well-known brand which is now being reinvented and there will be loads of opportunity for the right person to shine in this international organisation.
The main functions of the role are:
- Being the main point of contact for digital media purchases for agency and media partners;
- Planning, creating & launching digital campaigns;
- Following up on ROI and improvements;
- Conducting AB testing of campaigns;
- Planning IO, programmatic & retargeting campaigns;
- Purchasing and evaluating PPC & social campaigns;
- Sharing your great results with the rest of the group;
- Actively coming up with new smart ideas and opportunities for improved growth.
Key requirements for this role:
- 2+ years of work experience within digital marketing, in Igaming or another online industry;
- Solid understanding and experience with tracking, pixels, banner tags etc;
- Campaign management experience in DCM, Adform or equivalent;
- Experience with RTB & retargeting;
- Experience with purchasing Google & Facebook products.
- A good command of the English language. Fluency in Swedish is a plus.
- You must also be a self-starter with motivation to achieve good results in a fast-paced environment,
Expekt.com is part of Betclic group, headquartered in Bordeaux with offices in Stockholm, Lisbon, and Malta.http://mediejobb.info/digital-marketing-specialist-for-expekt-com/MarknadsföringStockholm