Digital Marketing Specialist at Bannerflow
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will help us make a mark in the online marketing industry.
As our new Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a hands-on, critical role in assembling and executing demand generation and marketing automation programs. You’ll be part of our marketing team which is currently growing and you’ll play an integral part in increasing business opportunities and integrating marketing and sales efforts.You have a talent for understanding the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time. It comes naturally to you to understand and execute on the right nurture tracks to provide our leads incremental value and nudge them towards a sale in a way that feels human and still converts.
In this role, you’ll proactively collaborate with internal teams on marketing automation initiatives. You’ll be primarily responsible for growing our marketing automation efforts and establishing account based marketing as a way of working. You’ll plan, execute, measure, iterate and optimize lead/demand generation and nurture campaigns to reach and influence our target audience.
Who you are:
You have a passion for creating, deploying, and monitoring demand generation marketing campaigns. Including nurture programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications. You’re also comfortable creating ad hoc email campaigns.You are intellectually curious and love figuring out what the problem is and finding a way to fix it. Your goal is to find ways to provide value rather than call attention to your individual performance and you truly appreciate other’s perspectives.
Your number one priority will be to create qualified sales leads. The team has skilled copywriters but you’ll probably have the skill to create and optimize some content.
This is for you if:
- You’re a master at marketing automation software (we currently use Hubspot).
- You have experience managing end-to-end demand generation programs, from creation to optimization, to monitoring results.
- You have past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- You’re very structured, yet creative.
- You’re highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- You have a solid track record in creating customer journeys.
- You have experience in account based marketing.
- You’re fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- If you have some brilliant ideas that are not in this ad, do tell us!
- A degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- Previous experience of SaaS and B2B.
- Experienced managing campaign execution across multiple channels.
- You have proven your inbound marketing mastery and are Hubspot certified.
This is not for you if:
- You don’t have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous under tight deadlines.
- You don’t enjoy to work and collaborate cross-functionally.
- You don’t enjoy doing constant tweaking and alterations when needed.
- You believe in full blasts and spamming.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. You also need to show you have something extra!
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few of us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.