Digital Marketing Specialist at Mynewsdesk
Want to be a part of a team that is building the world’s greatest PR and communication platform? That’s what we’re doing here at Mynewsdesk. And we want more awesome people to join our team!
Can’t think of anything more fun than planning digital marketing campaigns? Do you lose yourself while digging into Google Analytics? Does a new feature in Google Ads make you jump with excitement?
Well, this might just be a match made in heaven! Right now we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our prized marketing team in Stockholm.
This position is a temporary maternity cover, starting as soon as possible until September 2021 with possibilities of extension.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Manage the overall digital marketing strategy, including our Google Ads account
- Build and own the inbound marketing plan and the marketing funnel according to acquisition targets and oversee continuous implementation
- Provide analyses of the funnel and different channels, building the basis for knowledge-driven decision making based on growth and profitability goals
- Plan the launch process of new products and manage the cross functional implementation of the plan
- Work with other specialists in the team to ensure the website is optimized for online acquisition
- Be responsible for Google Analytics and other tools used for data collection and analyses
- Stay on top of the latest trends and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team
- Ensuring that compliance, rules and regulations are followed within your channels
This is who we think you are:
- You have a minimum of five years experience of working with digital marketing and preferably with B2B.
- You are used to working hands-on with a fairly big Google Ads account.
- Your analytical skills are great and you are comfortable digging into Google Analytics as well as using CRM data to provide colleagues with analyses and actionable insights
- You possess strong commercial drive, achieving results and driving the business forward
- You are a team player (since you won’t be alone in all of this) and an expert in translating and communicating your strategies into actions for your colleagues
What do we offer you in return?
You will get to work with, preach to, and learn from experienced and fun-loving members in the marketing team. The work environment is international with colleagues and offices around the world. We can promise you exciting projects, competitive salary, flexible work arrangements and health allowance.
Does the position as Digital Marketing Specialist sound interesting?
As selections are ongoing, the role may be filled before the close date, so do not hesitate to apply today!http://mediejobb.info/digital-marketing-specialist-at-mynewsdesk/MarknadsföringStockholm