Digital Marketing Specialist at Brilliant
Are you a team player with an interest in creating business value and have a solid demand generation experience? This is the role for you.
Brilliant is a survey and insights platform aiming to deliver data-driven human insights in the field of employee and customer experience. Brilliant is rapidly growing and is going to transform into a SaaS company within the next year. You will contribute to our marketing practices by making them more scalable as we continue to grow, primarily in Sweden but also on new markets.
Are you the one?
Do you have a passion for creating, deploying, and monitoring demand generation marketing campaigns? Including paid media (for example Google Ads, paid social, display) and non paid such as MA systems including nurture programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communication. Are you hands-on, but also able to build out the strategy and the plan for demand generation? Then this role might be something for you.
- Create digital marketing campaigns
- Create well-reasoned growth hypothesis and manage experiments to test your hypotheses.
- Drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas: SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, MA-systems and viral loops.
- Use the data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of growth initiatives with high precision.
What’s in it for you?
✔ We’re in the hyper-growth stage. You have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching that next level.
✔ The opportunity to join the project of creating a world-class lead generation program.
✔ We are welcoming, open minded, kind and curious.
The team ❤
Your number one priority will be to create qualified sales leads by using different marketing tactics. To achieve the goals we are a team of three, a marketing manager focusing on brand awareness and attract new customers and a community manager focusing on building a strong community for existing customers. You will also work closely with our sales team to create highly targeted account-focused campaigns and measure their effectiveness in driving pipeline.
Strengths, passions and prior experiences ✌✨
- Good writer and communicator in both written and verbal form (Swedish and English)
- You have 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- You’re very structured and analytical, yet creative.
- You have a degree in marketing, communications or similar.
We look forward to hearing from you!http://mediejobb.info/digital-marketing-specialist-at-brilliant/MarknadsföringStockholm