Digital Marketing Specialist at Amazon Web Services
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in B2B business, ideally having worked on all elements of the digital marketing, from email campaigns through to social media, digital media planning and campaign tracking and evaluation.
- An understanding of B2B lead generation & management
- Experience using Marketo and/or Eloqua, social media management platforms, and web analytic tools.
- Experience using Salesforce and Adobe CQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join the marketing team in Stockholm, focusing on accelerating customer adoption of AWS’s cloud computing platform, through a proactive, data-driven approach. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will employ a heavy bias towards lead management and automation, always looking for opportunities to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way.
The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience of running multi-channel digital marketing demand generation (e.g. email, web, social, paid media), with a strong background in marketing automation, lead management and segmentation.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business, working within the local team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics. This role will also work closely with the global and European marketing teams to support sharing of best practice, and identify operational efficiencies.
- Assist, build and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities
- Deploy digital campaign assets using Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Marketo) ensuring that we are maintaining the highest standards and consistency for our customer communications.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Manage and establish email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve customer experience.
- Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management