Digital Marketing Manager for Tele2 IoT
ele2 is one of Europe’s fastest growing telecom operators, always providing customers with what they need for less. We have 14 million customers in 9 countries. Tele2 offers mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network services and content services. Ever since Jan Stenbeck founded the company in 1993, it has been a tough challenger to the former government monopolies and other established providers. Tele2 has been listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1996.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for Tele2 IoT
Internet of Things (IoT) is a growth area for Tele2. In line with this, we are now expanding our marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Director IoT. The IoT organization is the only global business within Tele2 and is set-up as a separate company within the Tele2 Group.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will you will have the ownership of our digital channels, such as our website, our social media channels, our digital content distribution, our digital advertising etc. It is an important role, as it is a big part of how we communicate, present ourselves, attract new customers, distribute our content and to make sure we optimize our digital presence and awareness.
In this role, you will work with many parts of our organisations, including the rest of the marketing team, our product management team, the sales and partner team to mention a few. The role will contain strategic work on how we shall work with digital marketing, but also operative work with content creation, content distribution and work with marketing automation to capture leads.
Any background and knowledge in working with ABM, Account Based Marketing, is also highly interesting.
Responsibilities and duties:
Tele2 IoT is seeking a creative and communicative candidate. Our organization is spread over Europe, and our marketing team will support and work with all parts of the organization. Thus, we are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills that easily builds relations with people over distance. The right candidate has excellent writing capabilities, a great eye for design and is highly self-motivated. The candidate will take on and master the following:
- – Development and evolvement of the digital marketing strategy.
- – Creating content for our digital channels, including videos, text and the pictures to support it.
- – Actively work with and optimize the presence and output from our Social medias.
- – Support our management team and sales organisation.
- – Work closely with the management team, sales team, the product team and the pre-sales team to develop and support them by creating digital material to be used at external events, for product launches etc.
- – Grow the number of web visitors and social media followers, and convert them into Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- – Experience from the working with digital marketing within telecom or IT industry. Any experience of M2M/IoT is an advantage.
- – Ability to create relevant, attractive and easy to understand content.
- – Experience of working with WordPress or other CMS systems.
- – Experience of working with Marketing Automation system, Pardot especially
- – Great experience and understanding of e-mail and on-line campaigns
- – Experience of working with Google Analytics
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- – Interested in new technologies with a drive to learn more
- – Ambitious with a strong sense of urgency
- – Ability to travel as needed to support all business development needs
- – Team player that can build strong networks