Digital Marketing Manager at DPOrganizer
DPOrganizer is a fast-growing startup, based in the heart of Stockholm. We’re in the legaltech space and offer a simple and secure Software as a Service-tool, helping businesses around the world handle digital privacy.
The public’s awareness around privacy issues is growing fast, and handling of personal data is becoming a core concern for businesses everywhere. On May 25, 2018, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will come into effect in the entire European union, dramatically changing how companies need to handle personal data.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
As our new Digital Marketing Manager, you have a good all-round knowledge of ’all things digital’. Your job will initially be broad and include creating digital marketing campaigns, oversee and work iteratively with our website and manage social media marketing and accounts.
What is in the role?
- Project and campaign management – develop, manage and execute on digital marketing campaigns
- Create landing pages and perform A/B-testing in order to improve usability, design and conversion rate of website
- Oversee social media, paid search and SEO initiatives
- Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create simple graphics, downloads and white paper templates
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Great working knowledge of competitive research and keyword research tools
- Work with marketing team, and closely to sales and product team
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience from a similar role in marketing, and relevant education
- Project manager; you easily and happily manage, coordinate people and execute to bring together successful campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge in Wordpress, Google Analytics, email marketing tools
- Experience from organic search and keyword tools such as SEMRush
- Basic graphics skills in Canva, Photoshop and InDesign
- Fluent in Swedish and English and a good writer in both languages. English is our corporate language, but this role requires fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience from startups and/or fast-growing companies is a plus
What can we offer?
This role is a pretty unique opportunity to get in early in a fast-growing startup. We can offer opportunities for growth, while having lots of fun getting there.
We offer a truly international environment. The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but you’ll have colleagues in seven countries.
We’re looking forward to your application!http://mediejobb.info/digital-marketing-manager-dporganizer/AdministrationStockholm