Digital Marketing & Event Coordinator at SB Insight
SB Insight is an insight agency on a mission to create sustainable brands. We provide knowledge and understanding of how sustainability affects branding, communications and business development. Our insight comes in different forms and is used for strategic decision-making. SB Insight is also the founder of Sustainable Brand Index™, Europe’s largest brand study on sustainability.
As our Digital Marketing & Event Coordinator you will be part of planning, producing, and overseeing the execution of our marketing and communications activities across our channels. In other words, you will have diverse responsibilities. From creating a kick-ass campaign, to managing our social media channels or organising an event. As part of our Marketing and Sales Team, growing our brand awareness and managing leads is at the heart of your work. Next to sharing our brand and sustainability insights across our digital channels, you play a key role in the events we organise. From a breakfast seminar on sustainable branding, to our annual Sustainable Brand Index Awards. This role is ideal for multitaskers, who love to combine their creative as well as their organisational skills in a social setting.
An average week could include the following tasks:
- Providing support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials
- Creating visual and written content, like banners or blogs
- Managing the company’s social media channels
- Making use of our CRM system to create and send emails or newsletters
- Cooperating with the Sales team on identifying qualified leads
- Managing and executing processes related to event management, e.g. catering, venues, guest lists, invitations
- Editing and optimising any advertising, branding or marketing material
- Researching relevant sustainability news and trends
- Assisting in website maintenance & analytics
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- have studied within a relevant field (e.g. Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Event Management, Social Media Management, etc.)
- are strong in communicating and writing in English & Swedish
- are familiar with graphic design programs (like Adobe Illustrator or InDesign)
- are comfortable working with digital tools & platforms
- are an organizational wizard, who loves being in social settings
- are creative and love sharing stories or ideas
- are a doer. If you get stuck, you make decisions that take you forward and are not afraid to ask for help
- are able to work independently within a fast-moving work environment
- have an affinity for sustainability
Now that you know what we are looking for, let us tell you a bit more about us. SB Insight is an insight agency based in Stockholm. Through research, reports, trainings and events, we provide our clients with knowledge and understanding of how sustainability affects branding, communication and business development. SB Insight focuses on three main business areas:
SB Reports: We offer a wide range of reports and decision-making material on sustainability, with insights from different countries and industries.
SB Academy: We offer tailored lectures, workshops and education solutions, on all different levels for all occasions.
SB Leaders: We offer a membership-based platform for leaders in sustainable branding, including inspiring events and resources.
Moreover, we are also the founder of Sustainable Brand Index™, Europe’s largest brand study on sustainability. Based on more than 50 000 consumer interviews, we yearly rank and analyse over 1 000 brands on sustainability according to consumers. Our insights are data-based and context-specific. We work across sectors and borders. Our current markets are; Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland & The Netherlands
OUR TEAM & VALUES
As a young and growing company on a mission, we are looking for bright minds that want to join our journey. Most importantly, we value enthusiasm and a go-getter attitude. We always have a personal approach and help our clients with insights on how to build a more sustainable brand. Most of all, we are a positive bunch of people that want to create impact through sustainability.
In doing so, we build, learn and grow as a team within a fast-moving and value-driven work environment. It is important for us to always ask ourselves ‘why’ we are doing something /what our purpose is. Working with us means ‘freedom-with-responsibility’. We ask everyone to take charge of their own tasks and time.
We are located in the centre of Stockholm and our main company languages are English and Swedish.
Send us your motivation and CV to jobs (at) sb-insight.com before the 29th of November.
Don’t forget to tell us more about your experiences and why you would like to join our team.