Digital Marketing at ShapeBy
At ShapeBy, we are world-leading experts in facial injectable treatments and advanced medical skincare. Our mission is to make aesthetic medicine safe, natural, fulfilling and socially acceptable.
To be fully functioning and healthy individuals, we must feel comfortable and confident in ourselves. At ShapeBy, we are passionate about making our patients feel as fulfilled and self-confident as possible. We understand that our well-being is largely influenced by how we see ourselves. When we feel good, we do good.
With the help of the market’s leading treatment techniques, uncompromised medical security and extraordinary patient service, we want to help our patients become the best version of themselves.
Our motto is to improve each of our patient’s natural features without changing his or her appearance. Therefore, we take extreme care to ensure that our results are natural appearing and enhance the overall appearance of the face.
ShapeBy is made up of a team of hungry, hard-working and positive individuals from the health care, finance and service industries. We are looking for a like-minded, high-performing and loyal employee who is able to communicate our values to our online community, which is the biggest in the Nordics for our industry.
You’re passionate about storytelling and brand-building through social media and community management. You love creating effective social content. You are driven, hardworking, and thoughtful. You’re awesome at brainstorming, short-form writing, and content creation. You’re able to analyze data and bring that into future planning. You have a passion (or an interest) for aesthetics, wellness, cosmetics, and pop-culture.
ShapeBy is seeking an organized and creative Digital Marketing / Growth Hacker to grow and strengthen our organic social channels, including Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. Our ideal candidate is ready to learn, dependable, well-versed in social media tools and best practices, and has an eye for good visuals. Excellent writing skills in both Swedish and English is a requirement for this role. You should know social media – you love it, and you are constantly staying up on the newest trends, from algorithms to the latest in video.
This position owns community management, interacting with other accounts, responding to comments and DMs, and in many cases, is the voice of our brand on social. This is an exciting opportunity to have your hands on everything from social media strategy, content creation, to channel growth and creating a strong community. You have demonstrable abilities and experience in platform-relevant content creation and ideation. You are a flexible self–starter with a growth hacking mindset who enjoys a fast-paced environment in which you are directly responsible for revenue growth. This position is located onsite at our office in Stockholm.
- Create, schedule and post content for ShapeBy on all social media platforms
- Lead social content strategy and planning
- Own community management and engagement
- Track and analyze social media growth and performance, weekly engagement, revenue and other KPIs on all social channels, using data to inform ongoing content strategy
- Manage social media asset creation and writing/editing for social/blog as needed
- Directly create and manage social campaigns and have oversight of the content creation process from brief to campaign analysis
- Manage influencer outreach and marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute acquisition and retention strategies to grow followership, engagement, and revenue across social media channels by building an authentic community of brand enthusiasts
- Pitch new ideas for social media content, blog, and other marketing channels, and overall growth and engagement
- Plan and assist with photo and video shoots, as needed
- Perform market research to determine audience preferences and discover current trends
- Growth hacking to solve interesting problems in web UI, marketing/ads, consumer facing content and more
- Monitor and report on industry landscape for social media marketing, tracking trends and innovations
- Work directly with our consulting partners to manage ShapeBy’s website, video content editing/creation, photo editing, and branding
- Head of PR efforts, including developing relationships with media sources and identifying interview and highlight opportunities
- Planning and executing events
- Managing branded merchandise creation
Skills & Qualifications:
- A proven track record growing organic followers on a social media platform, ideally Instagram
- Exceptional storytelling, brand voice, brand writing and social marketing skills with proven ability to develop content
- Intermediate graphic design, basic video editing, and intermediate photography skills for the purpose of social media content creation
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Swedish
- The ability to create platform-specific visual and written content including all Instagram feed posts and stories
- Understanding of content strategy as it pertains to organic social growth and brand representation in the social media space
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience driving growth through social media
- Proficient in Google Suite, social media management tools, analytics tools, and photo editing
- A strong design aesthetic, with appreciation for brand nuance
- Energized and proactive, comfortable in the at-times ambiguous and quickly changing world of a small startup
- Knowledge of latest aesthetic related trends as well as general pop-culture trends
- Willingness to experiment and eagerness to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, and communicate with all levels of management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
- Immense curiosity in the social media and paid media world, stays up–to–date with the latest development and experiments with new social media marketing strategies
- Employment Type: Full time, starting with 6 months probationary employment
- Start date: Flexible per agreement
- Salary: Monthly
- Location: Stockholm
Are you the right person to become ShapeBy’s Digital Marketing / Growth Hacker? Please send resume and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing / Growth Hacker” as subject heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application to: