Digital Events Coordinator, Global Marketing till Atos Medical
Joining a growing company with a strong purpose
Do you want to make a difference for people breathing, speaking and living through a stoma? And are you passionate about digital event management?
Then the position as Digital Events Coordinator in Global Marketing at Atos Medical might be the right next career move for you.
At Atos Medical we have a strong purpose, as we want to better serve and help people who have been laryngectomized and now live with a neck stoma. To succeed with this purpose, we have an ambitious initiative to strengthen communications and knowledge sharing through digital events and online learning, and as the Digital Events Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to manage a global setup with local implementation.
“At Atos Medical we have taken the responsibility upon us to properly serve an often times overlooked group of people who, in many occasions, have been through a traumatic cancer treatment, and now after having survived, breathe, speak and live through a stoma.
For this reason, we as a company have to create more awareness of our offerings towards both the users of our products, as well as the health care professionals. Only by really focusing on this, we will help making life easier for people breathing through a stoma.
As we continue to develop our digital presence to communicate and share knowledge with a broader audience, it will be important for this role to lead the way” says Jens-Peder Wenzel Pedersen, Vice President Global Marketing.
Setting the global standard for digital events
You will be part of the digital team and assume the responsibility to:
Digital event management
- Use technical skills combined with events management experience to reinvent concept of events and create engaging digital experiences for attendees
- Own the digital event platform and provide training for internal/external stakeholders
- Plan events and manage them from pre, during, to post-event
- Set up and maintain a system for reporting digital event results
- Ensure strong local impact from global setup, by working closely with our marketing teams in the subsidiaries
- You have a strong interest in web technology/digital trends and is able to interpret how different channels are connected
- You have the ability to learn new applications quickly
- You have proven project and events management skills
- You have strong administrative and organizational skills, superior accuracy and attention to detail
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of business experience within digital communications and/or events management
- Degree in Business Management or Marketing or Digital Communications
- Experience in producing and distributing webinars
- Experience with a range of martech and analytics tools is a clear advantage (WordPress, Google Analytics, Salesforce, MS Suite, Webex, other webinar platforms)
- Experience within Health Care is a clear advantage
- Experience from working in a sales subsidiary is an advantage
Your personal characteristics:
As a person you are a natural marketeer; you are furthermore an ambitious, creative, collaborative team player with strong EQ, strong values and a positive can-do attitude.
You are at the same time business-oriented with strong analytical skills, and structured with a good overview and sense for details.
The job is located at our HQ in Malmö. Salary and benefits will be according to skills and experience.
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- If any questions, feel free to reach out to Evan Ang, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73-977 63 12
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 20 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we focus – we engage – we inspire every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.http://mediejobb.info/digital-events-coordinator-global-marketing-till-atos-medical/AdministrationMalmö