Digital Copywriter till Avaus
If you are like us, you might feel that just working with omnichannel campaigns are not enough in today’s ever changing landscape of communication. You believe in a data driven approach to find the best content for the right purpose and are not afraid to test your ideas. The ideal candidate has experience in writing from a marketing perspective with a proven ability to write persuasively across digital, social and mobile platforms. We are looking for a digital copywriter for our Growth hacking team in Stockholm. Today the GH team consists of 9 people. You will also have close collaboration with our Strategy, Analytics and Tech teams.
- You will write captivating and useful content that engages the business’ target audience
- Produce content and copy for several different channels including web, blogs, social media, white papers etc
- You are comfortable learning new content software
- You are comfortable working as the project coordinator
- You will assist in managing editorial as well as SEO best practise
- You will have to keep up to speed with industry trends
This is a permanent position and it starts as soon as we find our match. The workplace is located in Stockholm with customer assignments that may require travel.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Swedish is a must
- Proven track record of producing content with emotional value
- Experience working with different content manager platforms for example Portrait, Plexure or other is a plus
- Experience with Omnichannel campaigns
- Experience working in a digital environment such as Marketing Automation or trigger based digital marketing
- Experience from B2C and if not experienced in B2B curious to learn more
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Team player with genuine ”can-do” attitude
- Thrive on new challenges
What we offer in return
- A warm welcome and smooth induction into Avaus’ culture and working as a consultant
- Work in domestic and global projects for Nordic top clients.
- A work environment where you are challenged to both deepen your competence at the same time as you are widening your understanding of practical application of your skills
- An open and empowered culture in a high-growth and international environment