Digital Content Manager at Ericsson
Are you passionate about creating relevant and valuable digital user experiences? In Ericsson Business Area Digital Services we are now looking for a Digital Content Manager to lead the optimization and development of our digital platforms.
This role is part of the Campaigns and Activation unit within Digital Services’ Marketing & Communications organization. The Campaigns and Activation unit leads the planning, execution, & follow-up of prioritized global campaigns and demand generation initiatives for the Business Area.
You will be core to our digital marketing activities, ensuring that we continuously deliver an outside-in driven user experience across our digital properties, which include Ericsson Digital Services websites and other digital and social platforms. You will report to the Head of Campaigns and Activation.
- Within the Campaigns & Activation team you will have the responsibility to:
- Develop Digital Services’ online strategy and tactics in close cooperation with the organization.
- Make sure that we remain abreast of B2B digital best practices and formats. Create, test and optimize content for online consumption.
- Continually monitor digital performance and make adjustments as necessary to ensure our organic performance meets or exceeds targets.
- Ensure that our digital properties are optimally leveraged and updated to support our conversion targets. This includes providing research-backed feedback on page design, most wanted (new) requirements, and feature/functionality “hits and misses”.
- Continually seek new and innovative ways to engage with our target audiences.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other Marketing & Communications colleagues, including Group Function teams responsible for shaping Ericsson’s larger digital presence.
- Bachelor degree in area relevant to the role and/or relevant diploma
- Experience from working with digital marketing, and hands-on experience with the platforms being used, in particular very good knowledge of EpiServer.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Marketo,Tableau,Hybris, Hubspot and other digtial marketing tools are considered an advantage.
- Experience from working with social media channels.
- Capacity to work strategically with optimizing digital properties to support campaign objectives.
- Min years of experience: 3-5
- Experience working in a global team
- Experience with driving change
- Fluent in English
- Interest and experience from working with web copy
- Graphical skills
The position is located in Kista, Stockholm. Please send us your CV in English. Last date of application 25th Sept, 2018
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/digital-content-manager-at-ericsson/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm