Digital Content Designer at Volvo
Want to drive digital change in automotive?
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers’ lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Digital Content Designer
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transport industry. Alongside, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, and sustainability, Volvo Cars is redefining ownership with digital experiences.
And we’re looking for a versatile Digital Content Designer to partner with design, product, engineering, research, and marketing to shape great user experiences across the web, mobile, and other devices. You’re a storyteller, editor, and design thinker who knows your audience and can create compelling content that empowers and delights users. You play a vital role in defining content strategy, influencing user experience, and evolving Volvo’s brand, voice, and content standard.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about transportation and how it’s evolution can impact peoples lives for good.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- Always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy to get an idea across.
- Love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, product tours.
- Develop product names and narratives for early stage products.
- Champion a cohesive brand story across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as interaction flows, emails, product tours, educational materials, and style guides.
How to learn more and apply
For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Ulrika Karlsson at email@example.com . Please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be held continuously. We want your application no later than March 24, 2019. Applications via email will not be accepted.http://mediejobb.info/digital-content-designer-at-volvo/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm