Digital Content Creation Specialist (Internship) at Keywordio
At Keywordio we believe in delivering extraordinary results – are you an ambitious student working with Digital Content Creation then we definitely want hear from you!
Keywordio is great at helping e-commerce companies grow their sales online however, we do need somebody to help us analyse, create and deliver extraordinary communication about us, who we are and what we do for our clients in all of our digital channels. You will play a key role in the success of our primarily inbound marketing.
The ideal candidate:
- Soon to have or acquired Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing/Content or related field
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified link to certification
- Understanding of paid advertisement and social media marketing
- Know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content
- Previous experience or solid knowledge in how to create & execute content for Website
- Be comfortable and confident creating both text and visual content (infographics, powerpoint slides, newsletters, art direction for website)
- Be able to optimise all content for SEO
- Should be able to review all content for Brand Consistency
- Creative and visual in creating content and ideas
- Fluent written communication skills Swedish & English
What we offer:
- A great challenge and hands on experience of a startup within e-commerce and AI-tech industry.
- Be a part of a fun team in the middle of Stockholm in a office shared space with many startups and contact possibilities.
- Work alongside with Google to make sure that the company reaches its full potential in communication worldwide.
- Great insights to the challenges of E-commerce in Europe.
- Excellent possibilities to get further recommendations to other e-commerce companies for work after internship.
- Full support of one designer producing content like infographics, simple animations
- Collaborate with senior team of business developers in Stockholm
About The Keywordio Team
We provide an extraordinary experience and service for our clients, but, as we grow, we are going to need extraordinary people to help us. We believe in trust: those closest to a problem are most likely to find a solution. We believe that investing in our team is the best way to produce extraordinary results and we love taking on major challenges. We have global ambitions and offer great opportunities to those who want to help make a difference.
If you believe you are extraordinary, we would love to meet you.http://mediejobb.info/digital-content-creation-specialist-internship-at-keywordio/PraktikjobbStockholm