Digital Communications Specialist at Bristol Myers Squibb
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
This position can be based in Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Norway.
Be part of an inspiring workplace
We believe in the power of science to address some of the most challenging diseases of our time. We have set a high bar for innovation in R&D and our commitment has brought innovative, Nobel price-winning medicines, to patients.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we take ethical and social responsibility by engaging in different projects around the world and encourage employees to participate in voluntary initiatives.
The dedicated wellbeing committee organizes a variety of activities for BMS employees, in order to inspire and increase the team spirit cross-functionally.
About the job
We are now opening a one year assignment as Digital Communications Specialist in our Nordic team to help shape and build our reputation and employee engagement. We are looking for digitally savvy candidates with strong skills in project planning and channel management, ideally with experience in the healthcare sector.
You will support the Head of Corporate Affairs Nordics and Strategy & Operations Director in coordinating activities across Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. You will work in close collaboration with internal global and local stakeholders in the four Nordic countries including external agencies.
- Project coordination of redesigning corporate websites in the Nordics with support from agencies
- Support with external stakeholder engagement and campaigns incl paid, earned and owed media
- Engage in planning social media calendars, provide ideas and insights, potentially publish content in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Support with employee engagement communications through content planning and content creation for e.g. Yammer and a new intranet
- Support with planning, designing and updating a Sharepoint site
- Proactively monitor, measure and manage the optimization of channels and activities
- Support communication of employee events, conferences and Town Halls
Desired competence and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in digital communications
- Strong project management capability
- Digitally savvy, incl strong capabilities in social media, web and analytics
- Strong communication skills incl writing
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Creative, analytical, curious and proactive executer
- A genuine interest in health and technology
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
- Support of BMS values: you need integrity, innovation, urgency, passion, accountability and inclusion.
What BMS can offer you
At BMS, we support our employees to reach their full potential by learning and growing every day. Employees have the opportunity to take on new challenges within their current role or leading or participating in different company initiatives, sometimes in another country.
A flexible way of working is promoted in many ways to achieve work-life balance, including working remotely and flexible working hours.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.http://mediejobb.info/digital-communications-specialist-at-bristol-myers-squibb/PR & KommunikationSolna