Digital Campaign Specialist, Group Marketing at Academic Work
As Digital Campaign Specialist you are responsible for planning and performing digital marketing campaigns. You will work both strategically and hands on, taking the responsibility for both short-term requests for advertising and more mid-term projects where you set a strategy to for example trigger an action by a specific target group. Supporting the countries with additional advertising i.e. generating applications for a specific job by advertisement on primarily social media will also be a part of the job.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGET
The role involves cooperation with other relevant functions within Group, such as our Brand and Communication Owners (our experts within our specific target groups) as well as stakeholders from local markets to initiate and drive opportunities within digital advertising.
Since you will work close to many colleagues at Group Marketing it is obligatory that the role will be placed in Stockholm. You will be a part of our Digital Marketing Team, consisting of seven employees (including this position), and report to Acting Head of Digital Marketing, Leo Hård Af Segerstad.
* Plan, set-up and optimize campaigns based on incoming requests
* Proactively identify, recommend and act upon advertising opportunities for driving better business results
* Coordination with local markets, other processes and channel specialists needed to execute a campaign
* Ongoing reporting to stakeholders on the performance from executed campaigns
* Support other team-members within the digital marketing team when need occur
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
To succeed in the role as Digital Campaign Specialist we believe that you enjoy working hands-on in a coordinating role with strategic parts.
* Have experience of working hands on with advertising in Social Media Channels
* Have a big interest for advertising in Social Media
* Have very good knowledge in Facebooks advertising platform – Business Manager, as well as Linked-Ins advertising platform
* Possess basic knowledge of google analytics
* Have very good knowledge in written and spoken English, Swedish is not a requirement
Good knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape are an advantage.
We believe you are:
* Cooperative: You love to support your colleagues, and build strong relations, both within your team and in our local markets.
* Communicative: You communicate clearly and adjusts your message to others to be able to drive your ideas forward and you are not afraid to speak up to other stakeholders.
* Self-reliant: You take responsibility to make sure goals are being met, and makes necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance.
* Flexible: Being flexible with the ability to shift focus is crucial for the role as Digital Campaign Specialist.
To all of you who want to achieve just a little bit more.
Welcome home. We reward ambition!
Apply to the position by clicking Apply here on other site” and you will be sent to Happo, our recruitment system. Please note that your application, therefore, not will be visible in your profile. We work with ongoing selection and please send your application no later than 10th of July due to summer vacation period.
If you fulfill the requirements, the first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than your CV. If your proceed, you will get an e-mail with an offer to take the tests.
The next step, you will be contacted for a behavioral descriptive interviews. Interviews will be held during week 33-35. We therefore ask for your flexibility.
Start: According to agreement
Placering: Hälsingegatan 43, S:t Eriksplan, Stockholm
Contact person: Malin Edin, Head of Digital Marketing, email@example.com://mediejobb.info/digital-campaign-specialist-group-marketing-at-academic-work/StrategiStockholm