Digital Art Director at Eton Shirt
The Digital Art Director is responsible for Eton’s overall creative expression towards end consumers in
digital channels. The responsibility includes conception, design and execution of our content in all digital
channels, such as our e-mails, digital display ads, designed social media ads (paid as well as owned) and
on-site creatives (landing pages, start pages, brand pages) for our own e-commerce as well as for
wholesale partners, in order to drive brand perception and conversion in line with Eton’s Brand DNA and
communications platform. You navigate easily within all digital touchpoints and formats, such as graphics,
motion design, animations. You work closely to Senior Art Director.
In addition to sharing our core values you are:
- Structured in your way of working with respect for deadlines
- A self-starter with “a doer”-mentality
- Ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- Work holistically with design and creative projects, from concept to execution connected
to digital sales according to combined brand-business briefs.
- Designing all e-mails based on brief and customer segmentation, in the actual tool
including creating templates
- Designing the start page for etonshirts.com based on brief, in order to create an inspiring
and digital experience and present the Eton brand in the best possible way
- Designing brand pages and create the different units for our digital sales partners
- Set a framework for, including designing and delivering originals in all formats for digital
Ad´s incl. paid social media as´s.
- Responsible for following and executing Eton´s graphic and visual identity for a
cohesive, modern, strong and effective communication across the digital end consumer
- Other projects and tasks related to digital design such as:
- Support for example in eCom projects such as designs for navigation/UX, category
- To be able to create fully concept campaigns based on commercial calender.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Digital Design or similar from example Berghs, Beckmans, Hyper Island
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating design, campaigns and look and feel for a brand
expression in digital touchpoints.
- Experience from pitching ideas to stakeholders and create based on briefs, both in an ideation
and creation phase but also experience in creating the actual units for digital touchpoints.
- Skilled in Graphic Design, Motion design, animations, UX/Service design.
- Experience and knowledge of working in a CMS, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and After
- English and Swedish on a professional level.
- In depth knowledge of how to design to reach through and engage the target group in a digital
- Experience of and interest in (men’s) fashion communication, style, trends.
- Sensitive to the needs and possibilities of a luxury/high-end brand.
It is a fulltime employment, and you will report to: Marketing Production Manager
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Marketing Production Manager Jessica Tyrén, at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org We review applications on an ongoing basis.