Digital Analyst / Digital Specialist at Whispr Group
We are growing the analytics team at our global Stockholm HQ and looking for more exceptional analysts. Come join us!
You’re an analytical, curious, motivated and digitally savvy person, who is ready to take on new challenges and lead projects for global brands. Your main focus is to produce insights reports, from brief to presentation, and provide actionable data-driven insights to our 100+ clients. You’ll work as a part of our specialized analytics team, understand our clients’ business challenges and link those to the value of Whispr Group, and have fun.
Whispr Group is a digital insights company with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo with clients such as McDonald’s, Coca-Cola and Spotify. We help companies evaluate their brand, products, consumers, competitors, and campaigns based on digital insights.
What will you do? Mainly:
- Develop insights reports to help our clients stay at the forefront and make strategy recommendations to inform major product, marketing, and operational decisions.
- Manage and present complex insights and strategy projects.
- Manage and grow our client projects.
- Create an output that tells the story behind the data to our clients allowing them to execute more effectively.
- Leverage data software, such as tools for digital and social media monitoring and analytics, as well as to assess media environments and issue professional level reporting on trends and performance.
- Advise and support team of Key Account Managers in the sales process.
Who are you?
- Strong analytics aptitude
- Preferably with Bachelor or Master degree
- 1-4 years of related job experience, from a position within digital marketing/communications, analytics, consultancy or media purchasing
- Number savvy with strong writing and presentation skills
- Team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit and focus on problem-solving
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
- Used to working in a client-facing position
- Proficient language skills in Swedish and English
- Proficiency in Keynote, Excel with programming skills as a bonus
Are you a specialist?
We are also looking for more specialists within the areas of:
- Media purchasing
- Web traffic analysis
Whispr Group is in a growth process and we can offer you high levels of freedom and responsability, wonderful colleagues, a nice office and as an employer we are striving for 100% equality and becoming one of the world’s top employers.
Interested? Please e-mail email@example.com with your resume.http://mediejobb.info/digital-analyst-digital-specialist-whispr-group/StrategiStockholm