Digital Analyst at Filippa K
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally. This has resulted in a restructuring where the traditional retail and wholesale channels have been scaled down to fund an expansion in the own online channel and with global e-retailers. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with the majority of the growth online. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for a Digital Analyst. Are you entrepreneurial, analytically sharp and want to make a difference? We are looking for a curious person who through data driven decisions can eliminate friction along the customer journey, optimizing the customer experience.
As a Digital Analyst at Filippa K you will be a key member and responsible for developing and securing the data analysis both strategically and operationally, with an agile mindset. Through analysis you are responsible for identifying and driving value adding actions, contributing to the right priorities for the business.
This is a diverse role where you’ll be expected to ensure regular and clear reporting is produced on time and accurately, troubleshoot data issues working with teams such as CRM, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Sales Operations etc. You will contribute to wider campaign optimisation activity and spot trends and opportunities to support our E-commerce organisation.
You will report to Head of Digital Customer Experience who you will work closely with regarding business development within the area customer experience and analytics.
Key areas of responsibility
- Analyze the data from the site and its visitors to increase relevancy and improve the customer experience.
- Work with website conversion optimization, a/b testing and tag management.
- Support the organization with campaign analysis, making sure they are measurable, doing the analysis and sharing insights on improvements to drive growth and profitability
- Creation of meaningful and relevant insight-reports & dashboards to track web and campaign performance, aligning to business objectives..
- Be responsible for the set up and tools needed to understand customer behavior
- Responsible for setup, development, improvements and all analysis in Google Analytics
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, economics, statistics or similar
- Strong web analytics experience from agency and/or client-side
- Expertise within Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Qlik Sense or similar.
- Extensive experience working with web analytics and customer insight data for e-commerce
- Hands-on experience from A/B-testing, CRO and relevant tools
- Ability to transfer data into easy understandable presentations
- Strong problem-solving abilities and desire for continued improvement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Effective at communicating and explaining data in simple and memorable ways
- A strong interest in fashion, style, design and culture
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.