Digital Acquisition Manager at Discovery Networks Sweden
Discovery Networks Sweden is the second-largest commercial television group in Sweden. We have Channel 5, Channel 9, Channel 11, Discovery Channel, TLC, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Animal Planet, Discovery World, Discovery Science, Investigation Discovery, Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD as well as the play service, Dplay. The most recently acquired principal owner, Discovery Communications, also owns the rights to Olympic 2018 – 2024.
We are hiring a digital acquisition manager to join our team to continue the acceleration of Dplays already astonishing growth. Dplay is one of Discovery Networks leading D2C products grown out of the Nordics and now expanding globally. We are a global team working with a global product.
Dplay Acquisition team
As a digital acquisition manager, you will be an important player in our Acquisition team, part of Dplays Growth and Marketing team, working with a cross-channel toolbox across both paid and owned channels. Dplays Growth and marketing team is one team optimizing the user journey over three verticals, Acquisition (Paid Media), Engagement (Content), and Retention (CRM/Marketing Automation). In this role, you will work together with top talent, technology, and capabilities. Together with your project stakeholders and the growth and marketing team, you define goals, KPI’s and road map for project and initiatives to form and execute a best in class marketing strategy.
About the role
As a digital acquisition manager, you will be responsible for executing strategic as well as operational projects to improve our marketing activities and initiatives to scale and optimize our processes. You are responsible for dedicated projects within growth and marketing, working with cross-functional teams. Within your project, you coach, educate, and guide colleagues to make sure that your project reaches goals. In your projects, you are responsible for making sure that the initiatives that are executed support overall Dplay goals and growth strategy. You coordinate and make sure that acquisition and retention teams get assets and information in time.
- Work together with Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing & channel strategy for the business.
- Drive change in the organization and constantly on the outlook for new and improved ways of doing things.
- Communicate information and results in the local markets.
- Provide planning and execution on projects within your areas.
- Manage the project priority to ensure that resources are spent on the most relevant activities, aligned between the different traffic channels
- Contribute with insights and data-driven decisions regarding marketing strategy and show performance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Confident, driven and doer-attitude
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, relationship management, and stakeholder management
- Strong business drive
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- A strategic and creative approach to deliver on results
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while working to tight deadlines
- A strong team player, collaborating with colleagues in multiple locations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, global matrix environment