DICE is looking for producer
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Join the studio behind Battlefield 1! DICE is the award-winning developer of the Battlefield franchise and games like Mirror’s Edge, Star Wars Battlefront, RalliSport Challenge and Pinball Dreams. DICE is situated in one of the world’s most picturesque cities – Stockholm, Sweden. The studio houses a riot of vigor, hunger and passion for creating games. Innovation is part of the DICE DNA, whether it is creating new games or trying out innovative business models. People come to DICE to change our industry and to make unique, fun and innovative entertainment.
At DICE, Producers are the ringleaders in the making of our games. They focus on the creative vision, product roadmap, user experience, and value proposition of the title, while pulling together all teams both internal and external, across multiple functionalities such as development and marketing, to deliver a completed product. Producers are leaders, visionaries, creators, and are a critical piece to any successful game release.
As Live Content Producer you are responsible for the delivery of live content updates, and that they meet our quality standards and bring exciting new content to our players. You will also be part of the leadership team that determines the roadmap for live content delivery plans. As the Live Content Producer you will be a key collaborator in defining the KPI’s for our live entertainment content. Our ideal candidate has a iterative mindset and is willing to revise and adjust plans as the service evolves. The Live Content Producer is a key driver in team culture, and it is critical that you bring positive energy to motivate the team, in what can sometime be a constantly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the vision, prioritizing Players First
- Owns priorities in a project or several feature areas
- Source of truth on project quality from player first perspective
- Drives decision making through collaboration
- An expert in understanding the player needs, business goals and drivers
- Drives execution of vision
- Lives the values of the team
- Nurturing a healthy collaborative culture
- 6 years of experience as a Producer or equivalent role
- At least two shipped titles on console, PC or mobile
- Ability to communicate to broad audience both internal and external
- Great at adapting to change
- Experience in running, a highly engaging live service game for at least one year
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to seek or demonstrate clear decision making
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, Project Management etc)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English. Don´t forget at link to your portfolio or reel.http://mediejobb.info/dice-looking-producer/Design & LjudStockholm