Design Strategists at Interkationsbyrån
The Techno Creatives help the world´s automotive industry explore and build digital services. In the near future the automotive industry will enable mobility. The technology for autonomous vehicles is already here; it can be applied with the existing road infrastructure and the vehicles does not need to be connected to a centralised complex system. Our industry is under disruption but what if; Anything, can go anywhere, anytime, to no cost. Will it be so that the automotive industry will transform and disrupt other industries? We provide an intrepreneurship lab for our automotive clients from Sweden, Germany, France, UK, US and China.
We are seeking strategiests and lead designers with knowledge about the customer development processes, how to work with metrics, manage teams, define strategic innovations, and how to launch. Our strategist and lead designers can define and evaluate strategic innovations and concepts from a deep knowledge within user experience, technology stacks, business models and product strategy.
We are a flat and agile organisation where our smart creatives takes responsibility for the result and the client relation with a holistic understanding of what we are achieving with their products. A work method that is enveloped from our Swedish way of thinking.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– At least 5 years experiences of interaction and digital design for products
– Excellent graphic design skills, fluent in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
– Expert in creating, testing and communicating interaction concepts
– Masters or bachelor degree in interaction design, industrial design or similar.
– Experience from the automotive industry is considered a plus but is not required.
– Great communication skills and fluent in english.
– Excitement about the Swedish society and way of living.
Apply by sending us your personal letter stating what you can do for us, and your visual portfolio stating your current experience level to: email@example.com://mediejobb.info/design-strategists-at-interkationsbyran/Design & GrafikGöteborg