DeLaval is looking for Digital Project Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic digital project specialist, keen to take on the challenge of the day-to-day management and co-ordination of our global digital projects? You will work on digital marketing and communication projects that will bring value to our international organisation such as the development of websites, marketing tools and social media.
Working in central team but in a cross functional-role, you will drive all aspects of our digital project management, from project initiation and planning, through to project execution and reporting. You not only have excellent project management skills, but you also have a passion for all things digital and the desire to be part of a traditional company’s digital revolution. You know how to translate business requirements into technical requirements and are comfortable talking about HTML, CSS, CRO, SEM and all kinds of other digital abbreviations!
This is a dynamic role and you will be expected to add input into our strategic digital direction.
Function and responsibilities:
The Digital Project Specialist is responsible for the management and coordination of key global digital projects within our Digital Communications team. You will work with our business areas, cluster organisation, IT department, external agencies and other internal resources to ensure all digital projects are effectively and efficiently executed ensuring the projects’ budget, resources and schedule are kept to agreed targets. You will lead meetings, manage feedback from key stakeholders and resolve issues before they impact a project. You will also be hands on with the projects we are developing, understanding the technology behind them and being able to off support during all phases of the project.
You also understand the importance of a great customer experience and make sure that the DeLaval customer is kept at the centre of all digital projects. You will be proactive when it comes to the latest digital tools available and provide input to our digital marketing and communication activities.
Key competences and minimum experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or IT management field
- 3+ years’ experience working with different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum and Agile) and with project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ years delivering successful digital projects either in-house or while at an agency where you have managed all aspects of the project delivery
- 3+ years of hands on digital experience working with web development, SEO, SEM, display & video advertising, social media, UX, A/B testing
- Experience working directly with digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush (preferably Google Analytics certified)
- In-depth knowledge of digital tools and applications, such as the Episerver web platform, Microsoft SharePoint Team Sites & Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent project management skills ensuring digital projects are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed scope
- Great written and verbal communication skills and a love of working with people. The ability to identify issues before they arrive, keep stakeholders informed and resolve any threats that could impact the projects outcome
- The ability to inspire and influence different stakeholders with varying levels of digital knowledge
- Can work independently but keep superiors informed of any issues within a timely manner
- Fluent English both oral and written is required, additional languages are always a plus!
The Digital Project Specialist position will be based in Tumba, Sweden, within our Corporate Communications team.
Brian Rigely Manager Online, Corporate Communications +46 8530 66205 or Nils Stattin HR,+46 8530 662 19.