Creative Photographer at Desenio
Since the start in 2010, Desenio has made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple – we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art. Desenio is currently selling to more than 30 markets around the world and this is only the beginning. We are now looking for a Creative Photographer to join our Creative team and contribute to our growing business. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to combine your skills in photography, creativeness and ability to work towards deadlines.
As a Creative Photographer at Desenio you will be responsible for creating unique photo art which will be distributed as prints on our website. You will work in our Photo team and in collaboration with Design Studio follow a given brief. Together you will come up with new creative ideas for planning and execution when it comes to producing new, trendy art that will match our customers’ needs. No day is like the other and can include photoshoots in the woods or travelling to different destinations for a Studio Collection. The sky’s the limit!
- Come up with your own conceptual ideas from brief and trends.
- Deliver creative photo art in the direction of set concepts to support our delivery of unique art.
- Be the responsible photographer at photo shoots – individual or with a team.
- Retouch of photos and delivery of correct files to artwork.
- Follow up on sales data.
WHAT WE THINK YOU HAVE
- 1-2 years of experience in photographing and editing – professional or as a hobby. The most important is that you have great skills in managing technique, lighting and retouch.
- Large competence in variation of photography (portraits, still-life, nature etc.).
- A portfolio that matches Desenio and our visual expression.
- Very good knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge).
- A creative and conceptual eye and a passion for the latest trends within lifestyle and design.
- A willingness to travel in work.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Worked in a similar role before where you work with a brief and deliver results towards deadlines.
- A documented education or courses related to photography.
As a person you are a strong team player who puts the team and the organization’s needs at the forefront in order to maintain a great team spirit as well as delivering high results. You take responsibility for finalizing working tasks due to deadline and have a good mindset in keeping your work structured. You have an attentive eye for details and are eager to take initiatives to develop processes and approaches. Furthermore, you thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
At Desenio, we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast-paced work environment, you will have great freedom within the area of responsibility. Our belief is that dedicated and creative people make the business! Add that to an open, international and informal work atmosphere with fun (after) work events. Also, Desenio is characterized by a strong togetherness. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status-quo. So if you want to be a part of a growing e-commerce company, send in an application today.http://mediejobb.info/creative-photographer-at-desenio/Design & GrafikStockholm