Copywriter to Soluno
Soluno is one of the leading UCaaS providers in Europe, with +200.000 users in the cloud. Driving the Future of Business Communications by offering a mobile-first concept through wholesale partners in Europe. With 100 employees and a strong partner network in five countries, Soluno is one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies. Read more about Soluno at their website!
We are now looking to strengthen the marketing team with a sixth person, a copywriter. The team handles the company’s profiling, internal and external communications, including web, social media, newsletters, and PR. The marketing division is often involved in cross-functional projects and works closely with other departments like Product, Sales, and Support. We are often project managers for agencies, consultants, and suppliers while creating content inhouse. We collaborate from the offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Rotterdam. Christian Hed, CMO, is the Team Leader. He has been involved since the company was founded and is based in the office in Hammarby Sjöstad – LinkedIn profile
The Role – Copywriter
We’re on the hunt for a copywriter! We are looking for someone who is experienced in their field, understands how to speak to different audiences, and knows what sort of tone fits which platform. We care about creating stories that communicate and speak to people. No matter if they are business partners, end-customers, or industry researchers – you’ll be creating content about Business Communications – that really gets people excited.
Soluno provide a workplace that empowers people to grow quickly in their roles with freedom and responsibility. At Soluno you’ll be an ambassador for how creativity can contribute to making a mark as a company. You will often team up with a product owner to figure out how to communicate our products differently. You will be creating an external tone of voice – whether you are explaining the benefits or talking numbers and facts.
What will you do?
- Craft compelling stories in, e.g., sales material, social media, blog, website, or digital campaigns.
- You can produce both short-form and long-form pieces.
- Create and maintain an interesting and consistent tone of voice for the Soluno brand on all channels.
- Together with the teams, create material for conferences and digital events.
- Be a robust creative player in the marketing team to ensure that our external voice is powerful, on-brand, and effective.
So who are we looking for?
For this role, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience from either in-house or agency and you have outstanding verbal and written communication in English. We kindly ask you to send a portfolio of creative writing samples across multiple channels together with your application.
We’re excited about you because…
- You love working with new technologies and figuring out how to humanize them with words.
- You know who you are as a creative professional, and you also love to collaborate.
- You can effectively juggle multiple tasks – you know when it’s time to be short and snappy and when to build out a compelling narrative.
- You can take things that are numbers heavy and turn them into something that makes people curious and excited.
- You like taking the initiative and actively seeking input and information.
- You are not afraid to help out wherever is needed.
Bonus – Don’t let these stop you from applying, but if they fit you, please let us know!
- Experience with PR
Assignment: The position is a permanent one, Based: At the Soluno office in Stockholm or Gothenburg. Covid19 notice: During these times, you may of course work from home but we all wish to be back at the office as soon as possible. Start: april would be great.
Soluno has taken partnership with Ivy Talents for this recruitment process. Therefore, we kindly ask you to send all inquiries directly to Ivy Talents at email@example.com. The selection begins immediately so be sure to apply as soon as possible.http://mediejobb.info/copywriter-to-soluno/Journalistik & CopywritingGöteborg