Copywriter & Content Strategist at Massive Entertainment
At Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio is currently looking for a Copywriter and Content Strategist to join our international brand team. As part of our family of brand artists, you will work closely with the international product manager, to produce content and play an active role in ensuring that the copy in all our material follows the defined tone of voice of our brands and is inspirational to our defined target groups. This central role is responsible for Holding a central role within the brand team and wider business you will be responsible for drafting and proofreading communications and content that supports the strategic goals of the business.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Writing storyboard & script for promotional video productions.
- Proofreading PowerPoint presentations, specs, metadata, and other material.
- Defining and ensuring that all messaging across is within the tone of voice.
- Ensuring perfect high-end written English across all assets.
- Staying up to date on latest product features and introductions.
You as a person
- 2 years of working experience within copywriting from either an advertising agency or a marketing department media company or similar
- English to a native level
- Appreciate and accept constructive, cross-disciplinary feedback and support
- Experience using MS Office suite
- Experience with content marketing and writing for digital media
- Strong portfolio
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. We have great support from Ubisoft and an uncompromising dedication to remain a top quality AAA development studio. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!http://mediejobb.info/copywriter-content-strategist-massive-entertainment/Journalistik & CopywritingMalmö