Copywriter B2B (English) at Tink
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C, offering 500 000 people in Sweden smarter ways to manage their money through our award winning app, and the other B2B, where we license the underlying core technology to financial institutions across the world.
We’re on the hunt for a Copywriter with a passion for fintech and product marketing who’s up for the challenge of shaping the future of data-driven banking. As part of the marketing team, you’ll be tasked with writing engaging and thought-provoking (English) content that captures the attention of fintech unicorns and banks alike.
You’ll work closely with members of the marketing and sales team, moulding Tink’s thought-leadership into sharp copy that’s ready to be consumed digitally as well as experienced in a physical setting such as at conferences and trade shows.
- Ownership of Tink’s Tone of Voice (B2B)
- Responsible for all written B2B copy
- Longer-form such as blog, newsletters, email marketing, website, product deep dives, webinar manuscripts and sales/keynote presentations
- Shorter-form such as social media and ads
- Reviewing and editing white papers to ensure tone of voice
- Native English speaker
- 5+ years of B2B copywriting experience
- Experience developing tone of voice for B2B
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Thrive when working independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly knowledgeable within digital marketing
- Experience from marketing automation is a plus
- Hold an academic degree