Copywriter at Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is the world’s leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. We are all about education, scientific research, transparency, innovation and creating an impact. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women’s lives every single day.
We are looking to hire a talented Copywriter who is passionate about the Natural Cycles brand and is inspired to use their talents to help us in our mission of pioneering women’s health. You will be a part of the Creative and Design team and work closely with our talented creatives as well as the Marketing team and product owners in R&D.
As the Copywriter at Natural Cycles, you are responsible for producing engaging and strategic messaging. Your main focus will be writing short format content, from creative advertising to UX copy.
What you will be doing
- Write high-engagement content for our target segments that reflects our brand guidelines and tone-of-voice.
- Writing short-form content, such as UX copy and performance advertising.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers, Content Owners and the Marketing Team to develop a variety of marketing materials including, but not limited to: digital advertising, social media, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Understanding the nuances of the regulatory-side of our product and producing error-free copy which adheres to these guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking.
- Continuously work on creative message testing to optimize performance across owned and paid channels.
- Editing and proofreading for various marketing materials when needed.
What skills and experience you should have
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a group to achieve team and company goals.
- Experience of working with different teams (such as R&D, Marketing, Regulatory, Medical) and including their needs in your day-to-day job.
- Experience of creating short format content from ads to UX copy.
- Good project management skills, can prioritise his/her own tasks.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- 5 + years of working experience as a copywriter and a portfolio that mirrors the working experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. Please note that only applications in English with an attached portfolio and submitted through the career website will be considered.http://mediejobb.info/copywriter-at-natural-cycles/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm