Copywriter at Desenio
Since the start in 2010, Desenio has made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple – we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art. Desenio is currently selling to more than 30 markets around the world and this is only the beginning. We are now looking for a Copywriter to join our team and contribute to our growing business. This is a great opportunity for you, as a talented and driven copywriter, to combine your creative skills in writing with working towards fast deadlines.
As a copywriter in Desenio’s department Brand & Communication you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and creating written content for all of our marketing and communication activities. Together with your team you’ll create content for our different media channels, ensuring that our tone of voice and wording is streamlined across all areas.
- Securing Desenio’s tone of voice in all channels.
- Creating master copy in English for all channels, including but not limited to newsletters, social media, press releases, ad campaigns, scripts and editorial content etc.
- Conceptual work and creative copywriting for new product launches and storytelling projects.
- Supporting other departments with guidance and input regarding wording and tone of voice.
- Carrying out research to develop your area of expertise based on the company’s mission and goals.
- Supporting our team of translators in creating local versions of the master copy.
- Collaborating daily with a team of graphic designers, content designers, photographer, videographer, creative manager, marketing coordinator, and channel owners.
WHAT WE THINK YOU HAVE
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience from a similar role.
- Native/near as native in both English and Swedish.
- An eye for details and a passion for creating compelling marketing messages.
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- A degree in a relevant area, such as copywriting, journalism, marketing communications or similar.
- Experience from working with retail categories such as interior design, fashion or lifestyle.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Understanding of different channels and effectively creating marketing messages for different target groups.
- Experience working in e-commerce.
AS A PERSON
You are a strong team player who puts the team and the organization’s needs at the forefront in order to maintain a great team spirit as well as delivering high results. You take responsibility for finalizing working tasks due to deadline and have a good mindset in keeping your work structured. With an attentive eye for details and your eager to take initiatives to develop processes, you are constantly contributing to our flourishing business. Furthermore, you thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.http://mediejobb.info/copywriter-at-desenio/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm