Coolbet is looking for PR and Event Manager
What if I told you there is a chance to join an exciting company at a very exciting time in
the ever so exciting iGaming business?
Coolbet is now looking for their next piece of the puzzle on the Swedish market and it’s a PR and Event Manager. As a company Coolbet is a place where results go hand in hand with having fun while producing them and hopefully that also describes you as a person. You will work closely with many different functions within the company and report directly to the Swedish Country Manager.
• Develop and implement a PR and sponsorship strategy in line with the overall marketing strategy.
• Coordinate PR activities, including planning and execution of events.
• Build and maintain successful media relationships.
• Approve, and ocasionally write, PR materials.
• Monitor and analyze PR & Event results.
• Work closely with the Country Manager and the rest of the Marketing Team in order to reach desired targets and KPI.
• Key stakeholder in ensuring coherence of brand identity across multiple channels.
• Keep up to date with legal aspects of the Swedish market and ensure compliance in relevant areas.
• Manage communication and legal inquiries from media and authorities.
THE ROLE WOULD BE TOUGH WITHOUT
• Being fluent in Swedish and English.
• At least 1 years experience from PR and Event Management.
• A well organized and structured approach with good planning skills.
• The ability to take initiative and responsibility.
• Great communication skills.
• An interest in sport.
THE ROLE WOULD BE EASIER IF YOU HAVE
• Experience from iGaming.
• Experience from other marketing fields.
• An education within PR or similar.
SOME UPSIDES WITH THE ROLE
• Flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary.
• The chance to work in a multinational company.
• Office located in the centre of Stockholm.
We will continuously read applications and interview candidates. If you are interested
in this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter in English to
Coolbet has got around 125 employees with HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Coolbet strives to
be fair, transparent and personal, providing customers with information other gaming
companies don’t. Coolbet’s goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by
continuously focusing on product development and innovation, while creating a new
industry standard for responsible gaming