Coolbet is looking for Digital Media Manager
What if I told you there is a chance to join an exciting company at a very exciting time in
the ever so exciting iGaming business?
Coolbet is now looking for their next piece of the puzzle on the Swedish market and it’s
a Digital Media Manager. As a company Coolbet is a place where results go hand in
hand with having fun while producing them and hopefully that also describes you as a
person. You will work closely with many different functions within the company and
report directly to the Swedish Country Manager.
• Overall responsibility for the social media and search advertising strategy, paid and
organic, for Coolbet Sweden, including the development and implementation of the
• Influence and contribute to the general marketing strategy in various fields such as
programmatic buying, conversion optimization and display advertising.
• Work closely with the Country Manager and the rest of the Marketing Team in order to
reach desired targets and KPI.
• Ensure coherence of marketing activitites and brand identity across multiple channels.
• Keep up to date with trends and contribute with a drive to explore and execute new
means of digital marketing.
• Keep up to date with legal aspects of the Swedish market
THE ROLE WOULD BE TOUGH WITHOUT
• Being fluent in Swedish and English.
• At least 1 years experience working with SEM, SEO and Social Media in Sweden.
• An analytical as well as creative mindset.
• The ability to take initiative and responsibility.
• Great communication skills.
• An interest in sport.
THE ROLE WOULD BE EASIER IF YOU HAVE
• Experience from iGaming.
• Experience from other digital marketing fields.
• An education within marketing or similar.
SOME UPSIDES WITH THE ROLE
• Flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary.
• The chance to work in a multinational company.
• Office located in the centre of Stockholm.
We will continuously read applications and interview candidates. If you are interested
in this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter in English to
Coolbet has got around 125 employees with HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Coolbet strives to
be fair, transparent and personal, providing customers with information other gaming
companies don’t. Coolbet’s goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by
continuously focusing on product development and innovation, while creating a new
industry standard for responsible gaming.