Conversion Rate Optimizer at MTG
As CRO at Viaplay you will have a wide area of responsibility with numerous contacts both internally and externally. We work in high pace and you will become a part of an engaged and experienced team. The individual hired for this position will manage and optimize all of Viaplay’s pages from a sales point of view. You will also be the company’s Google analytics expert, and will educate and help internal stakeholders with tracking and analytics.
Streaming media is the future of entertainment and we can offer you an opportunity to work with cutting edge streaming technology. You’ll be working in a creative and inspiring environment with Viaplay and the rest of the streaming offerings of the group in our office in Södermalm, and we will provide the start-up experience but with the business know-how and financial backbone of the NENT family.
The challenge ahead
- Plan, execute, coordinate, release and analyze A/B-tests and conversion updates together with external agencies, consultants and other teams within Viaplay
- In this role you will be assisting the creation, maintenance and improvement of landing pages in order for them to maintain high conversion rates and always be up to date according to campaign plan, seasons and trends. This will require you to be able to plan, create and push through changes needed in order to reach expected targets.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a highly analytical and creative individual with a big interest in continuous improvement and A/B-testing. E-commerce and conversion optimization are two of your big passions and you have a background from working with media, ecommerce, marketing or similar. With more than 2-3 years of work experience from online marketing or programming/development you can hit the ground running and add value to the organization on day one.
You are a self-starter with the ability to both do hands-on detailed work and keep high-level strategic overview. You are proactive and good at juggling multiple tasks and have a strong focus on getting the job done. Additionally, it is important to be able to coordinate and generate synergies with other teams within Viaplay in order to succeed in the role.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in relevant field
- University degree in marketing, economics, mathematics, engineering or similar
- Experience of working with A/B testing, heat mapping, polling, and conversion optimization
- Experience of working in publishing systems or content management systems.
- Expert in Google Analytics and exceptional Excel skills
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience of Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely or similar systems
- Experience of HotJar, ClickTale, Decibel Insights or similar systems
We want to hear from you
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply here and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact our recruiter Nina Ögren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application to email@example.com://mediejobb.info/conversion-rate-optimizer-at-mtg/StrategiStockholm