Content Specialist – Brand & PR at Truecaller
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 150 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
Right now, our Brand & PR team is looking for a Content Specialist to make an impactful difference in how the world communicates!
As a Content Specialist, you will help grow our digital brand awareness and positioning in new markets around the world! We’d love to see a charismatic, passionate and a self-starter when it comes to driving new ideas and engaging content for our millions of users.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience (in a multinational company) in a dedicated role in content marketing.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of English, native speaker level
- Excellent understanding of campaign communication, CTAs with creative solutions
- Strong understanding of storytelling, video editing, photo editing, and photography
- Experience in WordPress, blogging, article writing, press releases and social media & analytics.
- Effective time management and stakeholder management skills
What will you work on?
- Brainstorm ideas, plan calendars, write and execute creative content for digital/social media creatives, and blog articles.
- Keep updated with attractive topics and the latest trends in communication
- Focus on B2C storytelling and tapping into the human side of Truecaller’s product and impact
- KPI focused to ensure each piece of content aligns with company goals and objections
- Cross-collaborate with brand, HR, and technical teams to discuss and determine content calendar.
- Continuing to develop brand tone and likeability
- Understand and maintain Truecaller’s brand standards when executing all creative material.
It would be great if you also have:
- Degree educated ideally in communications, marketing, copywriting, journalism, technical writing or related area.
- Passionate for storytelling and knowing the trend within Tech and company product niche
- Be flexible between strategic work and hands-on execution
- Have worked with SEO/SEM/ASO
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller – Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/ ( https://www.instagram.com/truecaller/ )
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English with your Portfolio. Please contact Aouri Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org ( email@example.com ) if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International team – 44 nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.http://mediejobb.info/content-specialist-brand-pr-at-truecaller/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm