Content Producer Lead at Samsung
Are you interested in CRM and data driven marketing, wanting to continue driving Samsung into the future? Working in Samsungs CRM team, you will play a key part in developing and improving the great Samsung Experience to end consumers through Samsungs loyalty program Samsung Members and other related platforms.
Do you want to join? Be our consultant with immediately start for around 24 month ahead.
Samsung Electronics Nordic is moving fast to further develop its overall digital marketing capacity. The aim is to provide best in class digital marketing communications to end consumers by delivering engaging, relevant, and timely content. In order to reach this objective, new digital tools are being implemented, as the focus on data driven marketing is greater than ever before.
Samsung is now seeking an experienced Content Producer Lead, with an experience from 1-1 digital marketing having the fundamental understanding of coordinating and executing digital campaigns and activities to drive retention. The position is based in Kista and the role is situated in the CRM (Digital) Team, which is part of the Corporate Marketing Division.
As a Content Producer Lead you will mainly work with Samsung’s loyalty platform Samsung Members. You will also work with the content sourcing and alignment for other related digital content platforms, such as the Explore platform on .com and Samsung’s online training platform Samsung +. Reporting to the CRM Manager and being part of the CRM team, you will be responsible to support ideation and give recommendations on content creation. You will be responsible for updating the content plan for Samsung Members and also work with selecting and publishing content
- As a Content Producer for Samsung Members you will be responsible for managing the content calendar; planning, sourcing and secure the execution in alignment with the overall content strategy for CRM
- Responsible for supporting the cross-category content executions in the Member’s platforms
- Responsible to align and optimize the content sourcing and creation to the different platforms (the Samsung Members, Samsung + and Explore platform)
- Continuously work with the development of the content and related activities to drive retention and incremental sales
- In alignment with the CRM Manger, work with the development of the Samsung Members proposition in terms of activation and engagement initiatives
- Work with hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best content and campaign executions in Samsung Members; secure that the copy is in line with the guidelines and also be able to adapt images and copy in Photoshop
- Work with digital marketing campaigns, e.g. email, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Responsible for final approval of content and related marketing activities
- Working with ideation of the Members proposition (localized)
- Work in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholder (including e.g. product owners, Samsung European head quarter and agencies)
- Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English
- Support in reporting performance
Skills and knowledge:
- Proven skills from content planning and execution
- Experience from working with project management of digital communication
- Experience from working proactively with ideation within digital marketing
- Good experience and good hand with copy and image sourcing’ Experience in work cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Experience in working and operating CMS and other digital platforms (e.g. within the Adobe Experience Cloud)
- Experience of working with web content and preferably working with updating websites
- Relevant higher education with 2-3 years’ work experience
- Full proficiency in Swedish and English (both orally and in writing)
- Prior experience working with mobile platforms and apps is a plus
The application shall contain CV and personal letter (English or Swedish).Selection and interviews are ongoing. For more information or if any questions about the position or the process, please contact Helena Adestedt, phone: 070-208 01 49 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org