Content Marketing Manager at G-Loot
We at G-Loot are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to grow G-Loot organically by enabling the output of high quality content, to be consumed by new and existing customers.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects, create content regularly, all while managing a wider content roadmap. This role also includes the building and maintaining of a network of freelance content creators. This position requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. It would also be advantageous if you have some knowledge of games such as Apex Legends, Valorant or PUBG!
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and maintain our content releases, content road map and content marketing-related initiatives
- Set and monitor goals for content output and content marketing-related initiatives
- Output and distribution of content across G-Loot owned channels (blog, email, in-platform, etc.)
- Increase G-Loot’s brand exposure through keyword rankings, content distribution and the generation of backlinks
- To meet content delivery goals and growth targets by effectively managing a content outsourcing budget
- Implementation of SEO keyword strategies and support the growth of new inbound organic users
- Write a range of content relating to G-Loot – game specific, gaming industry, esports, etc. in the form of blog posts, press releases, articles, etc.
- Source and manage a network of freelance writers / content producers and their content output
- Distribute content down owned (blog, microsites, social channels, email, etc.) and partner channels
- Proactively monitor SEO progress – monitoring performance of content, identifying new keywords to rank for, mapping against competitors, etc.
- Outreach activities to promote the G-Loot content
- Work closely with our teams running esport events to leverage content for distribution
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various content types
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to work in project management tools such as Monday.com, ClickUp, etc.
- Base knowledge of SEO and the ability to use SEO tools like Ahrefs & SEMRush
- Feel comfortable analyzing content and its performance
What’s in it for you!
We at G-Loot offer you an exciting role within our esports company. Here you will work with great colleagues, immersed in a work culture based around empowerment and impact.
At our central Stockholm HQ you will work in a stimulating environment amongst ambitious and savvy colleagues, we will also make sure you receive:
- Competitive salary with 30 days of paid vacation
- Flexible holidays & working hours with partial remote work allowances
- Phone, pension and parental leave benefits
- Referral bonus program
- Generous health care plans
- Working visas and relocation (for applicable roles)
- Delicious snacks and beverages along with a savory Friday breakfast!
- Frequent team events and activities; summer party, hackathons and after works!
G-Loot is the world’s first cross-platform company within esports.
Our mission is to make esports available for all! G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in the skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world’s biggest game titles.
We believe the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas have on our working culture and our product is crucial to success. Within our 70+ G-Loot employees, we boast 23 nationalities represented, with 24 languages spoken. With $98M in funding, our goal is to democratize esports, all while adding an extra layer of excitement for gamers across the world.http://mediejobb.info/content-marketing-manager-at-g-loot/MarknadsföringStockholm