Content Manager Intern – Marketing/Brand at Truecaller
Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s at the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
A driven and creative Content Manager with a digital core to take the lead in developing inspiring and engaging content and campaigns for our users. This includes both sales driven campaigns and brand awareness campaigns produced by our in-house brand team. We are looking for you who are creative, holds up-to-date knowledge and deep understanding of what people like to read and engage with.
Some of your key responsibilities would be: brainstorm ideas, plan calendars, write and execute creative content for digital/social media creatives, whitepapers, and blog articles.
- Currently studying or recent graduate in the fields of marketing, journalism, or creative writing
- Experience or interest in tech
- Good command over the English language, sentence structures, and well versed with creating captions / copies on image creatives
- Passion for both storytelling and understand what’s trending within tech and Truecaller’s product niche
- Excellent understanding of campaign communication, CTAs
- Experience in WordPress, blogging, article writing, press releases and social media
- Native or fluent in English
- Comfortable switching between strategic work and hands-on execution and works effectively with tight deadlines
- Understanding of marketing, social media, video editing, photo editing, photography
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM is a plus!
Application & Process
- Send your CV and Cover letter explaining why are you interested in Truecaller. Please make sure to include a work sample (blog, article etc) that you created
- We offer a full time, 3 month paid internship, starting as soon as possible
- We accept applications only in English.
- We will only process applications from candidates already in Sweden. No VISA or relocation support is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. Make the right call, send us your application today!http://mediejobb.info/content-manager-intern-marketing-brand-at-truecaller/PraktikjobbStockholm