Content Manager at Whispr Group
This person will push our content creation to the next level! The successful candidate will drive content projects internally, align with external agencies when needed and ensure that we always stay ”on-brand”. The position will to a large extent be focused on writing and creating own content in the form of blog posts, guides, case studies, social media copy, and website copy – the goal is to create content that attracts, engage and motivates leads and customers to our brand. Moreover, this person will assist the marketing automation specialist in spreading our content over multiple touchpoints.
We are looking for someone;
- Preferable Journalistic background
- Have experience in writing content according to the Inbound Methodology.
- Experience in Web-copy
- Experience in writing compelling product copy
- Who can drive content projects and align with agencies when/if needed.
- Experience in working with writing texts with an analytical approach and/or tech industry
- Help us stay on top of trends within content creation
- Native English speaker
- Native or ”near-native” Swedish speaker
It’s nice if you have:
- Experience in working with CMS like WordPress
- Experience with writing email marketing content
- Worked in an international setting previously
What you get;
- Working in an international environment with colleagues in New York, Oslo, and Stockholm.
- Be a part of a newly started team consisting of a Global Head of Growth Marketing & a Marketing Automation/CRM specialist.
- Freedom to create a wide range of content, your imagination is the limit!