Content Manager at Ikano Bank AB Sweden
We are looking for a key team player – a creative doer that shapes engagement plans which map new ways for us to connect with our existing customers and key target groups. With the overall mission to create experiences across key external touchpoints that enables mainly digital communications and interactions to reach, attract, engage and convert customers.
Together we create solutions that simplify life for the many people
As a Content Manager, you will have the responsibility for developing customer relations by creating relevant and inspiring content in order to increase customer activation, retention and loyalty in our different channels. In practice, this includes content and digital communications activities through our marketing automation system (CRM) and digital touchpoints. Parts of your responsibility will be setting and following up on KPIs, as well as partake in forming engagement strategies for digital services and customer interaction. Moreover, you will be helpful with coordinating work with different campaigns.
As Content Manager you will work hands-on with content creation across channels and coordinate initiatives between different internal and external parties. You will manage and deliver engaging content to drive sales and customer satisfaction through a cross channel strategy. In this role, it is expected that you can independently perform content updates on e.g. our site, blog and social media. Therefore, it is valuable that you have prior CMS-experience and preferable that you have experience from working with Sitecore.
You will work closely with business leads, analysts and marketers in order to develop segmentation, automation and optimization to reach set targets. You are the link between internal stakeholders and external agencies for planning and producing content, graphic elements etc.
- Content creation for cross channel communication (online, sms, email, print) – images, copy and designs
- Working in our content management system to set online communication
- Working in our customer management system to set up SMS and email activities, newsletters etc.
- Independently update content on site, blog and social media.
- Optimization and A/B testing of current customer interfaces and
- Briefing of external agencies and as well as internal functions to support with graphics and content to reach targeted goals and customer engagement
- Being the contact person for external agencies and internal experts and supporting functions
- Decide on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Responsible for continuous update of customer communication in all channels
- Coordinating and executing campaign activities according to marketing strategies
- Supporting and executing customer surveys and customer panel management
- General administration and documentation of campaigns, costs and results
- Provide timely information and presentations regarding campaign results and
- Participating in projects outside of the marketing arena when needed
We offer you
You will join a team of mixed sales and marketing competencies where we aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach and where we analyze, plan, test and execute new initiatives together.
You will be part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities.
Are you the one for Ikano?
We believe you have a strong understanding in driving engagement and retention and can explore and manage all channels and communication activities in our markets (site, email, SMS, pushed and triggered, as well as print). You use data insights to contribute to the refinement of campaign plans and assist in maximizing performance according to the metrics set out by the business.
As you will be creating content for the Swedish market, you need to have excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish. Good skills in English is also a plus.
We believe you may have the following background and capabilities:
- Previous experience from working with content creation. Graphical design skills are a plus.
- Experience from working in a CRM / Marketing Automation tool and building trigger-based marketing campaigns.
- Experience from working in Content Management Systems to develop and entertain content and conversion in a digital context. Sitecore skills are a plus.
- Experience of A/B testing and other analytical tools to ensure customer understanding and campaign results
- An understanding of how to build strong customer experiences across digital platforms including web, email, apps, SEO and CPC
- Previous experience from working with SEO and Google Analytics is a plus
We want our customers, partners and co-workers to choose us for what we stand for, what we deliver and how we deliver it. Three basic values guide our work: common sense and simplicity, working together and daring to be different. These values should feel natural to you.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and a cover letter prior to the 18th of April 2021. Please note that we are unable to accept applications via email. For questions about the position please contact Ivan Kontic, Business Line Manager Loans & Deposits at email@example.com.
Please note that Ikano bank will perform a credit check and request an extract from the criminal records as part of the pre-employment screening.
If Ikano discovers adverse credit in your name or should our investigations identify any other criminal offence by you (on your part) this may result in failure of the pre-employment screening. Failure to pass the above checks will result in an offer of employment being withdrawn. Please therefore contact the HR Department if you are concerned about any of the above or feel that there is any reason that you may not pass the above checks, contact HR at HRSupport.IKBAB@ikano.se, if you have any queries.http://mediejobb.info/content-manager-at-ikano-bank-ab-sweden/Journalistik & CopywritingMalmö