Content Manager at Bambora
Do you want to work with the best minds in the payment industry, building relationships and telling stories that inspire business owners around the world? Great, then you will be thrilled to join us at Bambora! Right now we are at the starting point of formulating strategies and initiatives in order to reach our target market position, which is a journey you don’t want to miss out on.
As Content Manager, you will play a key role in growing our brand awareness and developing our market position, as well as supporting sales across our markets. You will help write and distribute content across multiple channels (blog, social media, website, emails, video, print etc.) and support marketing campaigns in our different markets. You will be in charge of all content projects for our business and have the chance to use your creativity to the fullest.
You will be part of the Marketing team at Bambora and work in close collaboration with the Online Acquisition, Web team, Marketing Coordinators and Design Lead as well as the Brand and Communication team. You will also be in contact with e.g. sales managers, product owners, tech leads, customers and partners from time to time depending on what your research requires.
You will be responsible for
- Developing, managing and executing on the content marketing plan in order to move towards our target market position in the Nordics
- Planning, writing, editing, and measuring the effectiveness of content across various channels and platforms (blog posts, articles, e-books, whitepapers, reports, infographics, website, marketing automation streams, etc.)
- Pro-actively setting-up forums to collect information from key stakeholders in the organization and drive the PR/news agenda in the Nordics
- Coming up with the hottest topics by being up-to date with the trends in the Fintech/payment space and having a great understanding of what our customers and partners are interested in
- Continuing to develop the communication tonality for Bambora and educate the organization of how to use it
- Providing assistance for stakeholders in content creation
- Transforming technical changes/specifications to information that is easy for customers and partners to understand
- Keeping track of trends within the digital marketing space, and staying up-to-date with potential new strategies, tools, and channels within content marketing development and management
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience of marketing, PR, and/or communications
- Bachelor’s degree within marketing, or communication
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken is required
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills are key, as well as a sharp eye for grammar and spelling with attention to details
- Organized and creative with a solid understanding of content and digital marketing
- Understanding of the finance/fintech/payments industry and content production in a B2B setting is preferred
- Knowledge of SEO and content optimization, including best practices for title settings, meta descriptions, keyword placement, and heading tag
- Experience in content management system and marketing automation system is a plus
Are you excited about this opportunity? Great! Apply by submitting your CV and short motivation on why you are the perfect person for this position. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively!
Become a Bamborian
Bambora is a global payments company that is dedicated to making payments easier, both for businesses and consumers. Founded in 2015, Bambora has challenged the payment industry by offering merchants everything they need to accept payment, either in-store or online, in one package with transparent pricing.
Today, Bambora helps over 125 000 merchants in 65 different countries accept payments, and 3 000 new merchants join every month. Bambora handles transactions worth 55 billion euros annually, and since 2017, Bambora is part of Ingenico Group, one of the world’s largest payment companies.http://mediejobb.info/content-manager-at-bambora/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm