Content Editor at Oriflame
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Content Editor is responsible for creating copy and content in line with Oriflame’s overall tone of voice for all channels, with a specific focus on digital channels
- Produce copy and content that makes the intended message come alive in a consistent way across channels.
- Produce activating and engaging content for digital channels, optimized for search engines and driving activity on social media.
- Suggest new content that will help us build our brand further in an engaging way
- Investigate and find information that will help create interesting content based on a brief
- Create copy for a wide variety of communication materials: sales pieces, brand-related material, inspiring long-format editorial content, video scripts,…
- Prepare toolboxes for our campaigns
You should be passionate about copy and new ways of using this in an ever changing digital landscape. The main focus will be to ensure that we deliver a cohesive, clear and engaging message across channels and platforms.
You have developed an expertise in digital channels, understanding the specificities of the main digital platforms, knowing how to create engagement and drive interest. You are also comfortable and interested in more traditional platforms (print pieces).
You are responsible to deliver a cohesive, and clear message across our platforms, at the same time as you are able to tweak and adjust the copy to the needs and specificities of the different platforms that we use for our communication.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- You have proven ability to come up with impactful and selling copy and stories that are commercially viable. You keep yourself updated on trends and competitors.
- Organisation /management skills
- You are structured and well organized with an outstanding ability to priorities and work on multiple projects in parallel.
- You can easily manage your projects on time and budget.
- You have excellent skills to take decisions and proactively come with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to take part in projects from initial stage to delivery.
- You can articulate and present your ideas to internal stakeholders in a professional way with passion and persuasion. You proactively give and take feedback in meetings and use it to lift the project to a higher level.
- Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly.
- You work with and for the team and recognize the value of sharing knowledge, ideas and workload with and beyond the immediate team to achieve effective outcomes together.
- You are friendly, professional and approachable. Understand the globally diverse world of Oriflame by being open to and valuing diversity and the input and involvement of all, irrespective of differences for example in level, background, culture or work style.
- You keep project stakeholder included and informed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in copywriting, journalism or similar
- 3-5 years of experience from similar position
- An understanding of SEO and how it shapes the content production business
- An excellent portfolio that showcases writing skills in 360 communication
- Experience from content creation for digital channels
- Passion for social media
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Experience of working with videos
- Interest and experience in Beauty and Health industry or Direct Selling
PURPOSE OF ROLE The Content Editor is responsible for creating copy and content in line with Oriflame’s overall tone of voice for all channels, with a specific focus on digital channels KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Produce copy and content that makes the intended message come alive in a consistent way across channels. ...MedieJobb firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorJobb inom media, marknadsföring, service m. fl.MedieJobb.info