Content Creative at Kognity
Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 70 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an experienced Content Creative to shape Kognity’s content marketing and contribute to Kognity’s hyper-growth. You have a passion for speed and quality and you are a star at content creation for all digital channels. You know how to lead creative processes from the ideation stage to production. The role involves cross-functional teamwork and collaboration with external agencies and partners.
- Executing our content strategy and coordinating content across all digital channels
- Content creation, including content for social and paid media, and customer case studies
- Owning various digital campaigns
- Operating our social media handles
- Being in charge of our paid media strategy and interacting with paid media agencies
- Strong experience with social media and comfortable with all digital channels and formats
- Experience working with paid media and interacting with paid media agencies
- Experience with content/editorial calendar and coordinating content across all channels
- Ability to ideate and conceptualise new marketing initiatives
- Ability to own processes from concept to content creation and publication in digital channels
- Master of planning and structuring own work
- Fluent in English, in both written and verbal communication
Other skills we value
- Experience with video production
- Understanding of information design
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop